Windows 10: mirroring delle5520m

Discus and support mirroring delle5520m in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can not connect,project or mirrocast my Dell e5520 laptop to my sony KD-49X8307C Tv.I have no problems with my lower spec Asus X55 laptop i just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by toppergraph, Mar 20, 2020.

1. mirroring delle5520m

I can not connect,project or mirrocast my Dell e5520 laptop to my sony KD-49X8307C Tv.I have no problems with my lower spec Asus X55 laptop i just click on select or project and it works fine.I have downloaded and installed the latest drivers using the dell assist utillity and the intell assist utillity.
    The only thing it might be Is WiDi driver which i can not find.
    Can anyone Help?.
    Regards Topper.

Halt just ran Dxdiag and mirror cast is not available.
    is there a dongle i can connect to the laptop to get around this?.
    I shall Google it.

And yes there are loads from £1`s to lots of £`s.
    Will Try a few and report back if any ones intrested.

:)

toppergraph, Mar 20, 2020

2. how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Mar 20, 2020
  3. mirroring delle5520m

I can not connect,project or mirrocast my Dell e5520 laptop to my sony KD-49X8307C Tv.I have no problems with my lower spec Asus X55 laptop i just click on select or project and it works fine.I have downloaded and installed the latest drivers using the dell assist utillity and the intell assist utillity.
    The only thing it might be Is WiDi driver which i can not find.
    Can anyone Help?.
    Regards Topper.

Halt just ran Dxdiag and mirror cast is not available.
    is there a dongle i can connect to the laptop to get around this?.
    I shall Google it.

And yes there are loads from £1`s to lots of £`s.
    Will Try a few and report back if any ones intrested.

toppergraph, Mar 20, 2020
  4. mirroring delle5520m

how to mirror windows 10 tablet to amazon fire tv?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

mirroring delle5520m

1. mirroring delle5520m - Similar Threads - mirroring delle5520m

2. I cannot fix error "D:\MIrror - parameter is incorrect"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot fix error "D:\MIrror - parameter is incorrect": I cannot fix error "D:\MIrror - parameter is incorrect" D: is an internal drive. I have run SFC and scannow which has not worked.I have disconnected the external hard drive to which D:\Mirror folder is sync'd and still get the error on startup.I have uninstalled and...
  3. I cannot fix error "D:\MIrror - parameter is incorrect"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot fix error "D:\MIrror - parameter is incorrect": I cannot fix error "D:\MIrror - parameter is incorrect" D: is an internal drive. I have run SFC and scannow which has not worked.I have disconnected the external hard drive to which D:\Mirror folder is sync'd and still get the error on startup.I have uninstalled and...
  4. Miracast from windows 11 to Roku TV built in screen mirroring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast from windows 11 to Roku TV built in screen mirroring: I have been looking around for some time on how to do this using ethernet only. There are many answers that say it cant be done. But I came across an article on the MS website referring to MS-Mice. Unfortunately I am getting on now and having difficulties trying to understand...
  5. Miracast from windows 11 to Roku TV built in screen mirroring

Miracast from windows 11 to Roku TV built in screen mirroring: I have been looking around for some time on how to do this using ethernet only. There are many answers that say it cant be done. But I came across an article on the MS website referring to MS-Mice. Unfortunately I am getting on now and having difficulties trying to understand...
  6. Fullscreen aplications behaving oddly when mirroring display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen aplications behaving oddly when mirroring display: I have two displays, a 1920x1080 monitor, and a 3840x2160 tv I'd like to mirror it to. The only issue is when I'm mirroring, fullscreen apps act differently when opened and closed, despite being set to the same resolution and scaling 1920x1080, the apps play the monitor...
  7. Fullscreen aplications behaving oddly when mirroring display

Fullscreen aplications behaving oddly when mirroring display: I have two displays, a 1920x1080 monitor, and a 3840x2160 tv I'd like to mirror it to. The only issue is when I'm mirroring, fullscreen apps act differently when opened and closed, despite being set to the same resolution and scaling 1920x1080, the apps play the monitor...
  8. My second monitor is not being detected while it is mirroring my first monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My second monitor is not being detected while it is mirroring my first monitor: My second monitor is not being detected while it is mirroring my first monitor. I have been trying everything to troubleshoot this issue for 2 days now but it has not fixed its self...
  9. My second monitor is not being detected while it is mirroring my first monitor

My second monitor is not being detected while it is mirroring my first monitor: My second monitor is not being detected while it is mirroring my first monitor. I have been trying everything to troubleshoot this issue for 2 days now but it has not fixed its self...
  10. mirroring delle5520m

in Windows 10 Support
    mirroring delle5520m: I can not connect,project or mirrocast my Dell e5520 laptop to my sony KD-49X8307C Tv.I have no problems with my lower spec Asus X55 laptop i just click on select or project and it works fine.I have downloaded and installed the latest drivers using the dell assist utillity...