Windows 10: Mirroring laptop screen on TV through windows10

Discus and support Mirroring laptop screen on TV through windows10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently switched from windows 7 to windows 10. I am not able to connect my laptop (inspiron e1505) to my old TV (sony) with windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by satya, Dec 28, 2015.

1. satya Win User

Mirroring laptop screen on TV through windows10

Hi,
    I have recently switched from windows 7 to windows 10. I am not able to connect my laptop (inspiron e1505) to my old TV (sony) with windows 10. Previously with windows 7, I was able to mirror same laptop screen on same TV (svideo cable).
    What do I need to do if I want to connect it through windows 10?

:)

satya, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Sam_W67 Win User

Increasing mirrored screen resolution

I own a Windows 10 laptop with a 14 inch screen at a resolution of 1366x768 pixels. When I mirror my screen to an HD TV or a monitor with a higher resolution than my laptop, the resolution of the mirrored screen still matches the resolution of my laptop.
    Is there any way to make the TVs resolution of my mirrored screen match the TVs actual resolution?

Sam_W67, Dec 28, 2015
  3. ChuckieP Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary update causes mirror screening error

Hello,

I've been mirror screening my laptop to my Sony Bravia TV for the longest time but ever since upgrading to the anniversary update, it won't mirror anymore. The TV now says it fails to connect. But I'm still able to mirror screen with my Samsung TV.

ChuckieP, Dec 28, 2015
Thema:

Mirroring laptop screen on TV through windows10

1. Mirroring laptop screen on TV through windows10 - Similar Threads - Mirroring laptop screen

2. Mirroring To My TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirroring To My TV: I have a TV that is over twenty years old and I am inquiring to see if it can be used in any way to mirror what I am doing on my Computer and show on the TV.Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirroring-to-my-tv/80130a73-47a4-4549-915d-2818d9477aac
  3. Mirroring To My TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirroring To My TV: I have a TV that is over twenty years old and I am inquiring to see if it can be used in any way to mirror what I am doing on my Computer and show on the TV.Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirroring-to-my-tv/80130a73-47a4-4549-915d-2818d9477aac
  4. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  5. Mirroring or Casting to TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mirroring or Casting to TV: When attempting to mirror to my tv. I keep getting a could not connect notification. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirroring-or-casting-to-tv/edf5fb69-f405-4dd1-bfaa-17dda8ec8eff
  6. Mirroring laptop screen to TV - works once only.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Mirroring laptop screen to TV - works once only.: Hi all, I’m having problems connecting my laptop’s screen to the TV, On first setting up the connection by adding the TV via Bluetooth the screen shows but it refuses to connect again. No error other than can’t connect. Running Win 10 Pro 1909, all drivers up to date, TV...
  7. Issue Mirroring Display from Laptop to TV

Issue Mirroring Display from Laptop to TV: I have a Dell laptop that was running Windows 7 yesterday. I connected the laptop to my TV using an HDMI cable and everything that appeared on the laptop display also appeared on the TV. Control remained with the laptop. Unfortunately, when I called up a streaming news...
  8. Cannot mirror computer screen on TV

Cannot mirror computer screen on TV: I use HDMI to mirror computer screen. I plugged the cable in the port and, as a default, it connected as an Extended screen. I pressed Win+P and selected Duplicate but nothing has changed...
  9. Mirror laptop screen to smart TV

Mirror laptop screen to smart TV: I want to connect my laptop and smart TV wirelessly. I followed recommendations and the devices recognize each other but don’t connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirror-laptop-screen-to-smart-tv/15a5d2dd-4ac3-4c31-8720-0c8e324365fd
  10. WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?: I am attempting to mirror the 1080p display from my Dell Latitude E6530 laptop (with nVidia GPU) to my Samsung Smart TV. The TV *was* shown in devices, but now it's not and it won't show up again. I never did have it connected by WiFi to the laptop. The TV is on my Wireless...