Windows 10: Mirroring or Casting to TV

Discus and support Mirroring or Casting to TV in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When attempting to mirror to my tv. I keep getting a could not connect notification.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by walterSmith7, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Mirroring or Casting to TV

When attempting to mirror to my tv. I keep getting a could not connect notification.

:)

walterSmith7, Mar 24, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Casting Photos to TV via Chromecast

Hi Donald,

Thank you for the reply.

Try the steps listed below to cast Desktop screen:

• Make sure the Chromecast is connected to the TV and both the devices are On.
    • Expand the Google Cast extension icon and select
      ‘Cast screen/window (experimental)’ option.
    • When prompted to cast entire screen,
      Accept and click on ‘Share’.
    • Open ‘Photos App’ to mirror photos on the PC.

You may search for an app that can cast your media to any
    Google Cast device on your favorite search engine, and install it from the Store.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 24, 2021
  3. how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Mirroring or Casting to TV

how to mirror windows 10 tablet to amazon fire tv?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Mirroring or Casting to TV

1. Mirroring or Casting to TV - Similar Threads - Mirroring Casting

2. Extended and mirror display problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  3. Extended and mirror display problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  4. How to stop my camera being mirrored?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop my camera being mirrored?: when i take photos and videos, they appear inverted to how they originally appeared when i was taking the photo/video.there is no option to change this in my settings, and i have to subscribe to microsoft 365 to contact microsoft support , which i cannot do as im not an adult...
  5. How to stop my camera being mirrored?

How to stop my camera being mirrored?: when i take photos and videos, they appear inverted to how they originally appeared when i was taking the photo/video.there is no option to change this in my settings, and i have to subscribe to microsoft 365 to contact microsoft support , which i cannot do as im not an adult...
  6. web cam text is mirrored ie unreadable

web cam text is mirrored ie unreadable: I need to upload ID by using my computer web cam but the text is mirrored ie unreadable. How can I fix this to upload ID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam-text-is-mirrored-ie-unreadable/86d8e11c-6b0d-4aa4-86d5-bfbc10f4ce9c
  7. web cam text is mirrored ie unreadable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    web cam text is mirrored ie unreadable: I need to upload ID by using my computer web cam but the text is mirrored ie unreadable. How can I fix this to upload ID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam-text-is-mirrored-ie-unreadable/86d8e11c-6b0d-4aa4-86d5-bfbc10f4ce9c
  8. MIRROR CASTING FROM PC TO ROKU TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIRROR CASTING FROM PC TO ROKU TV: My Roku TV is no longer found under WIRELESS DISPLAY but is now found under DEVICES AND PRINTERS/MULTIMEDIA DEVICE and I can't get my laptop with Windows 11 to connect/ mirror cast to it. Please help....
  9. MIRROR CASTING FROM PC TO ROKU TV

MIRROR CASTING FROM PC TO ROKU TV: My Roku TV is no longer found under WIRELESS DISPLAY but is now found under DEVICES AND PRINTERS/MULTIMEDIA DEVICE and I can't get my laptop with Windows 11 to connect/ mirror cast to it. Please help....
  10. Auto project/cast/mirror?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto project/cast/mirror?: Is it posible to automatically cast/project PC/laptop to any monitor when you turn on computer? I would like to use a smart TV as my main monitor without any cable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-projectcastmirror/455d9deb-dc49-4e07-8c07-4b10cd4d7e55