Windows 10: Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV?

Discus and support Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, As per title looking to Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV. I can mirror my Android and IPhone phone directly to the TV, the TV accepts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 00Tman, Jun 5, 2021.

1. 00Tman Win User

Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV?

Hi, As per title looking to Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV. I can mirror my Android and IPhone phone directly to the TV, the TV accepts AirPlay, yet for all my searching it appears that I have to buy Chromecast dongle to put into the TV for the surface pro..... This seems somewhat ridiculous as I expect all the hardware exists in both devices already! I can search the wireless screens on my surface pro but it will not come up with my Sony TV, though it will show the next door neighbour's Panasonic... There must be some apps or third party software which can make the link? I have seen the Air server in the Microsoft store but this only sets up the tablet to receive AirPlay not transmit which again just seems like ridiculous software decision to stop me integrating with a Sony TV??? Any help would be much appreciated thank you.

:)

00Tman, Jun 5, 2021
  2. Megahertz Win User

The Sony TV has a Android OS that can receive AirPlay (Apple) and your Surface Pro 7 has Windows.
    I suggest you go to a Sony forum and ask how to connect a Windows Surface Pro 7 wireless to your Sony TV.

Megahertz, Jun 5, 2021
  3. 00Tman Win User

Hi,
    As per title looking to Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV.

I can mirror my Android and IPhone phone directly to the TV, the TV accepts AirPlay, yet for all my searching it appears that I have to buy Chromecast dongle to put into the TV for the surface pro.....
    This seems somewhat ridiculous as I expect all the hardware exists in both devices already!

I can search the wireless screens on my surface pro but it will not come up with my Sony TV, though it will show the next door neighbour's Panasonic...
    There must be some apps or third party software which can make the link?

I have seen the Air server in the Microsoft store but this only sets up the tablet to receive AirPlay not transmit which again just seems like ridiculous software decision to stop me integrating with a Sony TV???

Any help would be much appreciated thank you.

00Tman, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV?

Unable to Cast from Android to Surface Pro 7

I am trying to cast my One Plus 8 Pro to my Surface Pro 7, but it times out during connection. I can get the One Plus 8 Pro to connect to my Dell Latitude 7400 2 in 1 and my Sony Bravia TV.

One Plus 8 Pro running Android version 10, build Oxygen OS 10.5.10

Surface Pro 7 running Win 10 1903, 18362.9

Surface Pro 'Projecting to this PC Settings': Available Everywhere, First Time Only, First Time Only. Power Source: off.

Bluetooth enabled. Same Wifi. Tried having the Surface Plugged in and unplugged. Continues to time out.

Any suggestions?

Cpanthers85, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV? - Similar Threads - Mirroring Surface Pro

2. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    surface pro 7: My Sp will not boot. it gets to throubshooting and or reset screens but freezes everytime . I can not get into it at all. How can I make me a recovery from my regualr PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/51472c20-b453-4ef4-a968-7d1f5113a1b5
  3. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    surface pro 7: My Sp will not boot. it gets to throubshooting and or reset screens but freezes everytime . I can not get into it at all. How can I make me a recovery from my regualr PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/51472c20-b453-4ef4-a968-7d1f5113a1b5
  4. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 7: Today my surface presented this see picture on the screen after having used it for at least 3 hours in a row. I don't know what caused it but maybe it was because it got hot. I am very disappointed in how easily it was damaged. has it happened to someone? has anyone solved...
  6. Surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 7: Today my surface presented this see picture on the screen after having used it for at least 3 hours in a row. I don't know what caused it but maybe it was because it got hot. I am very disappointed in how easily it was damaged. has it happened to someone? has anyone solved...
  7. Windows 11 Pro - Android TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro - Android TV: Hey guys. Hope all of you are keeping well by the grace of Almighty due to this pandemic situation. I am a Microsoft user and also a Windows 11 Pro user from Bangladesh and I have a Xiaomi Android TV. I want to connect the TV with My PC. And Windows 11 Pro is available in my...
  8. Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV?: Hi, As per title looking to Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV. I can mirror my Android and IPhone phone directly to the TV, the TV accepts AirPlay, yet for all my searching it appears that I have to buy Chromecast dongle to put into the TV for the surface pro........
  9. Mirroring or Casting to TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mirroring or Casting to TV: When attempting to mirror to my tv. I keep getting a could not connect notification. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirroring-or-casting-to-tv/edf5fb69-f405-4dd1-bfaa-17dda8ec8eff
  10. Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 7: I have a problem with my surface it connot connect to the speaker and Mikrofon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/7a504d5c-8dfb-4cae-8b0a-987e5dabb8fc