Windows 10: Mirroring to Amazon Firestick

Discus and support Mirroring to Amazon Firestick in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows just recently updated on my computer. Prior to the update there were no problems with casting to Amazon Firestick from my computer. Now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sanity4468, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Mirroring to Amazon Firestick

Windows just recently updated on my computer. Prior to the update there were no problems with casting to Amazon Firestick from my computer. Now I cannot do so. The Amazon Firestick is detected and shows up as detected. Both Firestick and Computer are connected to same WiFi. However, even though detected it will not connect--the response is that "cannot connect". I believe in the recent Window update it moved from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Again, there is not problem detecting the Firestick, it will just not connect. Also again, prior to the update of Windows, I had no problems whatsoev

:)

Sanity4468, Jun 10, 2022
  2. BiplovK.C Win User

how to mirror windows 10 tablet to amazon fire tv?

I did it but it doesn't work.

It can see my amazon firestick but it can't connect.

Since both device support miracast i thought i could be easily be able to connect to the amazon firestick.

However, I have no problem connecting my phone to firestick. Why is this?

Please do let us know.

Biplov

BiplovK.C, Jun 10, 2022
  3. Mirroring My Laptop to My TV using Amazon Firestick

Hi,

I am having trouble in Mirroring my laptop screen to my TV via Amazon Firestick, i done the setup of the firestick on my tv, then i gave a name for mirroring, after that in my laptop i went to the connect the option and selected the name but it says couldn't
    connect, Kindly help me out

Sathish_1710, Jun 10, 2022
  4. Thycan Win User

Mirroring to Amazon Firestick

how to mirror windows 10 tablet to amazon fire tv?

I managed to connect a Windows 10 laptop to the most recent Firestick.

• On the laptop I added the Firestick under 'devices'
    • On the Firestick (settings) I enabled display mirroring
    • On the laptop I then connected to it.
    This mirrored it although the Firestick reset after awhile .

Thycan, Jun 10, 2022
Thema:

Mirroring to Amazon Firestick

1. Mirroring to Amazon Firestick - Similar Threads - Mirroring Amazon Firestick

2. Mirroring to Amazon Firestick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirroring to Amazon Firestick: Windows just recently updated on my computer. Prior to the update there were no problems with casting to Amazon Firestick from my computer. Now I cannot do so. The Amazon Firestick is detected and shows up as detected. Both Firestick and Computer are connected to same WiFi....
  3. Can't connect from PC to Amazon FireStick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect from PC to Amazon FireStick: I have Windows 10. I enabled Screen Mirroring on the FireStick and it work for a while. Though the connection was horrible. The resolution was way too big also so I raised it. Right after that mirroring stopped working. When I go to the Actions Center and click on Connect to...
  4. Can't connect from PC to Amazon FireStick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect from PC to Amazon FireStick: I have Windows 10. I enabled Screen Mirroring on the FireStick and it work for a while. Though the connection was horrible. The resolution was way too big also so I raised it. Right after that mirroring stopped working. When I go to the Actions Center and click on Connect to...
  5. My Amazon firestick account stopped working.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Amazon firestick account stopped working.: Amazon says my Fire stick account is on "Hold" because my IP network has been compromised/hacked. Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-amazon-firestick-account-stopped-working/eac94d60-e001-4f53-83c0-e1a5a11616d6
  6. Mirroring Amazon firetv

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mirroring Amazon firetv: Hi, The mirroring on firetv only works in 2Ghz but not with 5Ghz, although the wifi power is the same. Does anyone have any advice? 169075
  7. Mirroring My Laptop to My TV using Amazon Firestick

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mirroring My Laptop to My TV using Amazon Firestick: Hi, I am having trouble in Mirroring my laptop screen to my TV via Amazon Firestick, i done the setup of the firestick on my tv, then i gave a name for mirroring, after that in my laptop i went to the connect the option and selected the name but it says couldn't connect,...
  8. FireStick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FireStick: I have windows 10. Trying to connect firestick with HDMI port. Nothing is happing. What do I need to do. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firestick/103a119f-5960-42c0-abce-f3a7122e1f2b
  9. amazon firestick

amazon firestick: how so i connect my amazon firestick to my windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-firestick/1ec6f88a-495a-4350-9d1c-3e214a8653c8
  10. Windows 10 Settings shows multiple instances of Amazon Firestick

Windows 10 Settings shows multiple instances of Amazon Firestick: I'm using Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, fully updated. I have Amazon Firesticks in two home TVs on the same Wifi network. I just noticed that under Settings > Bluetooth and other devices, that one Firestick was Listed 10 times and the other one 6 times. They show as "Not...