Windows 10: Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

Discus and support Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dan Schweitzer, Feb 5, 2024.

1. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?

:)

Dan Schweitzer, Feb 5, 2024
  2. apourm12 Win User

Samsung Smart TV Screen Mirroring with Windows 10 PC

I recently upgraded my HP laptop to Windows 10 and cannot get the screen mirroring to work on my Samsung Smart TV. Can someone please help me? On the TV screen, it says it is connecting to my laptop and never does. On my laptop, it says the TV has failed
    to wait for the connection to occur. Any suggestions?

apourm12, Feb 5, 2024
  3. Not able to Connect laptop to Samsung Smart TV for screen mirroring

Hi.

I am facing an issue while Connecting laptop to Samsung Smart TV. The idea is to do mirroring laptop to smart tv. Just to be clear I want to mirror laptop screen (the browser contents like I am playing some online tutorials/movies in Chrome in laptop) and
    want that to be mirrored to TV. Smart TV apps only letting me to display laptop contents (files and folders alone and not browser) to TV which I do not need.

I have been trying to Add the TV to laptop. (Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth & other Device -> Add Bluetooth or Other device)

I am seeing the Samsung TV and trying to connect it. It is just trying to connect and never really gets connects even after waiting for an hour.

Details are :

Samsung Smart TV

Laptop is HP Envy

Windows 10

Both my TV and Laptop are connected to same wireless wifi.

Just to note here that I am perfectly able to connect my mobile screen to Samsung tv. But with laptop I am not able to do mirroring. Not sure what the problem is with laptop mirroring to tv.

Can anyone please tell me how to resolve it? Thanks.

NehaKeshwani, Feb 5, 2024
  4. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

Not able to Connect laptop to Samsung Smart TV for screen mirroring

Hello,

Have you tried adding the Smart TV as wireless display at Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth & other Device?

What exactly happens when you press Windows key + P or click Action Center > Connect?

Regards.

Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 5, 2024
Thema:

Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

1. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV - Similar Threads - Mirroring Samsung smart

2. Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV: I've been casting from my Win11 to my Samsung TV for a long time, but now the computer is not connecting to the TV. The TV shows up in the available displays list but when I click on it, it keeps "Connecting" forever and it never does. I did just reboot my pc and reinstalled...
  3. Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV: I've been casting from my Win11 to my Samsung TV for a long time, but now the computer is not connecting to the TV. The TV shows up in the available displays list but when I click on it, it keeps "Connecting" forever and it never does. I did just reboot my pc and reinstalled...
  4. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  5. How to mirror pc on smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to mirror pc on smart tv: I have a Dell with windows 10 home edition. I want mirror the computer on a 2015 Samsung Smart TV. Can i do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mirror-pc-on-smart-tv/2b2b9586-509b-4b63-af81-dcefcd720f8a
  6. labtop to samsung smart tv hookup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    labtop to samsung smart tv hookup: how to connect labtop to Samsung smart tv by wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/labtop-to-samsung-smart-tv-hookup/3efa84ca-7747-45bd-b58b-7239ef5e379c
  7. Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop connect Samsung smart TV: laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ? 132777
  8. Mirror laptop screen to smart TV

Mirror laptop screen to smart TV: I want to connect my laptop and smart TV wirelessly. I followed recommendations and the devices recognize each other but don’t connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirror-laptop-screen-to-smart-tv/15a5d2dd-4ac3-4c31-8720-0c8e324365fd
  9. mirroring to my smart tv

mirroring to my smart tv: How can I mirror my Microsoft laptop wireless to my Samsung smart tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mirroring-to-my-smart-tv/ed746f49-88e4-4c57-b60e-9f596ec3e35f
  10. WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?: I am attempting to mirror the 1080p display from my Dell Latitude E6530 laptop (with nVidia GPU) to my Samsung Smart TV. The TV *was* shown in devices, but now it's not and it won't show up again. I never did have it connected by WiFi to the laptop. The TV is on my Wireless...