Windows 10: mirroring

Discus and support mirroring in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; is there a way to mirror screens (wireless or blue tooth) with windows 10 ? 139530 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by toppergraph, Aug 30, 2019.

1. mirroring

is there a way to mirror screens (wireless or blue tooth) with windows 10 ?

:)

toppergraph, Aug 30, 2019

2. how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Aug 30, 2019
  3. how to mirror windows 10 tablet to amazon fire tv?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 30, 2019
  4. mirroring

Mirroring function

Just to make sure that this issue doesn't only occur on your particular PC, have you tried mirroring a different PC to the same TV? Did the same issue occur?

Have you also tried mirroring on the same PC before? Did it work successfully? If yes, what were the recent changes made before mirroring failed to work?

To make sure that you got the right steps in projecting a wireless display with Miracast, you may check these steps:

• Turn ON the Miracast option if your TV comes with built-in Miracast support.
    • Press the Windows + I keys to go to
      Settings
    • Click Devices, then Connected Devices.
    • Click on "Add a Device" and wait for the adapter to appear in the list. Click on the receiving adapter.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Her, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

mirroring

1. mirroring - Similar Threads - mirroring

2. Mirroring

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mirroring: I am using wifi to try to cast my hp laptop using windows 10 to my tv via amazon fire stick. Both recognise each other and attempt to connect but after about 30 seconds or so I get a message saying cannot connect. Any ideas? I've tried all the usual (same network, updating...
  3. Problem with mirroring screen Samsung J7 screen on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with mirroring screen Samsung J7 screen on windows 10: I am using the latest version of windows 10. I wished to mirror the screen of Samsung j7 duo to my laptop. My phone recognizes my laptop in the devices available for smart view . The connect app asks me for the permission, it says will mirror Samsung j7 soon, but then...
  4. How to Mirror the O/S drive with a second drive without using Raid

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Mirror the O/S drive with a second drive without using Raid: I came across the following article about mirroring the O/S drive. https://www.wintips.org/how-to-mirror-boot-hard-drive-on-windows-10-legacy-or-uefi/#case-a However i recently upgraded my 500GB HDD with a 500GB SSD drive as my MBR C drive. Will I be able to apply...
  5. Mirroring

Mirroring: How can I mirror my Fire TV stick to my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirroring/3d953225-f2e6-4930-9050-8b689ca4ddc8
  6. Mirrored Volumes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mirrored Volumes: Hi I have a Mirrored Volume in my PC - 2 x 4TB discs ( Win 10 Pro ). Can anyone tell me if I can have more than one pair of Mirrored Volumes ? I have another pair of 4TB discs that I would like to do this with. If it is possible, is it the same process as the first one...
  7. Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral mode for mirroring my S10+ Android phone to my Windows...

Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral mode for mirroring my S10+ Android phone to my Windows...: Hi. I recent read about the Your Phone App on Windows 10 supporting mirroring. It said I needed a Bluetooth device with Low Energy Peripheral mode,, so I ordered what i thought would do it. I ordered a device form Amazon called 'Avantree Wireless 4.0 Micro USB Adapter' which...
  8. is there a way to support samsung mirror as a wireless display ?

is there a way to support samsung mirror as a wireless display ?: So i have a 9260 Intel wireless adapter for my laptop and yet a tv , a projector and a car player that just support mirror display , so basically i am not really gonna use car player as a wireless display but i mean i got to notice that support is majorly revolving around...
  9. Rotated Pictures Appearing "Mirror-Imaged" In Microsoft Photos In Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rotated Pictures Appearing "Mirror-Imaged" In Microsoft Photos In Windows 10 Home: Hi Everyone I am still a relative newcomer to Windows 10, so please bear with me if I go into a little too much detail in this post. OK, here is my problem: I have a very old Nokia 208 mobile phone (please bear with me -- I cannot afford a Smartphone at the moment),...
  10. Mirroring Desktop on PC Windows 10 to a smart TV via ethernet cables network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mirroring Desktop on PC Windows 10 to a smart TV via ethernet cables network.: Having just installed windows 10 successfully and have linked my PC with a local smart TV via an HDMI cable, I would now like to achieve the same to another remote smart TV which is also on the network. I can see the video files on the PC from the TV BUT I cannot yet transmit...