Windows 10: Miscellaneous BSODs Intermittently

Discus and support Miscellaneous BSODs Intermittently in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having BSOD's for months no matter what graphics drivers, windows updates, or applications I am on if any. I really would like to find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by boooysti, Oct 24, 2021.

1. boooysti Win User

Miscellaneous BSODs Intermittently

I have been having BSOD's for months no matter what graphics drivers, windows updates, or applications I am on if any. I really would like to find the real culprit. My PC will BSOD even idle, but more often than not it will happen after I close a game or leave my PC on without using it for an hour or more. I've tried the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, sfc, chkdsk, safe mode, driver updates/rollbacks, etc. The messages are not consistent either. I will get win32kfull.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, USBXHCI.SYS or ntoskrnl.exe DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and ntoskrnl.exe PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAG

:)

boooysti, Oct 24, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Intermittent BSOD

I've been getting these intermittent BSOD's and I don't know why. I've been running the same settings that have proved stable through rigorous months of F@H/WCG and stability tests. My memory should be stable, I've tested it with Memtest86+ (the bootable ISO version). My CPU should be stable, I've tested it with 6 hours of OCCT Linpack. My GPU should be stable, it's ran F@H flawlessly for about 2 months now, and it's passed testing with Furmark and the OCCT GPU test.

I've undervolted my processor to 1.30v from 1.325v stock... I have put it back to stock voltage. We'll see how it goes.

3. Intermittent "Service abend" BSOD

All three of those modules are there. I'll try it without an elevated run.

Thanks

storageman, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Spectrum Win User

Intermittent "Service abend" BSOD

1. Don't run the shortcut file as an administrator, simply double-click "log-collector.lnk", as described in step 4 of the posting instructions guide.
    2. Verify that the "resources" directory contains the following files: "logger-module.psm1", "main.ps1", and "elevated.ps1"

Spectrum, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Miscellaneous BSODs Intermittently - Similar Threads - Miscellaneous BSODs Intermittently

2. Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent BSOD: Hi, I've been getting bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 error, sometimes APC_INDEX_MISMATCHminidumps here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixkrgGAonWXpQSLD?e=2tOQ1vAny help would be great! Thanks!...
  3. Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent BSOD: I've been getting intermittent BSOD for quite a while now. This happens about 1-2 times per week. Here's the minidump linkhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixdspyInfqOKATu6?e=CRzEIX...
  4. Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent BSOD: CPU Specs:CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core ProcessorGPU - AMD Radeon RX 5700 XTMem - new 32 GB corsair sticksHard Drive: new 1 TB m.2 SSDCrash Dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eN__CYfiHZC4hO1kISi_KWnRLiMYBqNn/view?usp=sharinglet me know if anyone is able to find out what...
  5. Intermittent BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent BSOD's: BSOD'sI am constantly getting BSOD's and am at my wits end. Looking up the stopcodes and the reasoning behind them are no help. Below is the zipped file of my latest minidumps, msinfo and speccy. I was going to zip up the memory dump but my system crashed before it could even...
  6. Intermittent BSOD's

Intermittent BSOD's: BSOD'sI am constantly getting BSOD's and am at my wits end. Looking up the stopcodes and the reasoning behind them are no help. Below is the zipped file of my latest minidumps, msinfo and speccy. I was going to zip up the memory dump but my system crashed before it could even...
  7. Intermittent BSOD's

8. Miscellaneous BSODs Intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miscellaneous BSODs Intermittently: I have been having BSOD's for months no matter what graphics drivers, windows updates, or applications I am on if any. I really would like to find the real culprit. My PC will BSOD even idle, but more often than not it will happen after I close a game or leave my PC on...
  9. Miscellaneous BSODs Intermittently

Miscellaneous BSODs Intermittently: I have been having BSOD's for months no matter what graphics drivers, windows updates, or applications I am on if any. I really would like to find the real culprit. My PC will BSOD even idle, but more often than not it will happen after I close a game or leave my PC on...
  10. Intermittent BSOD

Intermittent BSOD: Ive been having some issues with crashing after leaving my computer sitting for a short amount of time. If im actively using it, it very rarely crashes. Bluescreenviewer says its ntoskrnl but I've learned that thats not true. Everything in my system has been reset and drivers...