Windows 10: miscrosoft store wont update or download anything

Discus and support miscrosoft store wont update or download anything in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; what is wrong with you Microsoft?!!!people are complaining like hell from your app store bugs and you won't bother replying! WHAT IS WRONG WITH... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AbdelrahmanJahin, May 4, 2021.

1. miscrosoft store wont update or download anything

what is wrong with you Microsoft?!!!people are complaining like hell from your app store bugs and you won't bother replying! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!!Your store is not downloading or updating anything. I need a solution ASAP.

:)

AbdelrahmanJahin, May 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, May 4, 2021
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, May 4, 2021
  4. miscrosoft store wont update or download anything

Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, May 4, 2021
Thema:

miscrosoft store wont update or download anything

1. miscrosoft store wont update or download anything - Similar Threads - miscrosoft store wont

2. microsoft store still wont download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store still wont download anything: so this feels like ages now since i bought the gaming laptop tbh but after using the laptop i noticed NOTHING will download from microsoft store i tried everything people always tell to do like repair reset and all that by going reading other's problems too but it just wont...
  3. microsoft store still wont download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store still wont download anything: so this feels like ages now since i bought the gaming laptop tbh but after using the laptop i noticed NOTHING will download from microsoft store i tried everything people always tell to do like repair reset and all that by going reading other's problems too but it just wont...
  4. Why wont anything download or update on Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont anything download or update on Microsoft Store?: Hi! I've been trying to play Roblox and Minecraft for the past few weeks and nothing will load.For Roblox- Everyone says to download it on the Microsoft store, but nothing will update or download. It either says "pending' for hours or immediately says 'something happened on...
  5. Why wont anything download or update on Microsoft Store?

Why wont anything download or update on Microsoft Store?: Hi! I've been trying to play Roblox and Minecraft for the past few weeks and nothing will load.For Roblox- Everyone says to download it on the Microsoft store, but nothing will update or download. It either says "pending' for hours or immediately says 'something happened on...
  6. Windows update and windows store just wont start downloading anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update and windows store just wont start downloading anything: HelloIm having problems with WIndows update and Microsoft store app install/update as well with drivers because it cant download anything.On store, i get error Code: 0x80246008On Windows update i get We're having some trouble downloading updates. Restarting your device may...
  7. Microsoft store wont download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont download anything: microsoft store wont download anything, it says 'Something happened on our end.' i dont know how to fix it what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-download-anything/59d19183-c434-4a45-9bab-32499933b31e
  8. Microsoft store wont download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont download anything: microsoft store wont download anything, it says 'Something happened on our end.' i dont know how to fix it what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-download-anything/59d19183-c434-4a45-9bab-32499933b31e
  9. Microsoft store wont download anything

10. miscrosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    miscrosoft store: up until tuesday it wouldn't download the one note or your phone updates, and then groove music went to 320 kb and then there was an error message but now when you bring up the store when you look for updates you get a blue circle are you going to fix this...