Windows 10: miscrosoft store wont update or download anything

Discus and support miscrosoft store wont update or download anything in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; what is wrong with you Microsoft?!!!people are complaining like hell from your app store bugs and you won't bother replying! WHAT IS WRONG WITH... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AbdelrahmanJahin, May 4, 2021 at 3:02 PM.

1. miscrosoft store wont update or download anything

what is wrong with you Microsoft?!!!people are complaining like hell from your app store bugs and you won't bother replying! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!!Your store is not downloading or updating anything. I need a solution ASAP.

:)

AbdelrahmanJahin, May 4, 2021 at 3:02 PM

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

4. miscrosoft store wont update or download anything

Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Thema:

miscrosoft store wont update or download anything

1. miscrosoft store wont update or download anything - Similar Threads - miscrosoft store wont

2. miscrosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    miscrosoft store: up until tuesday it wouldn't download the one note or your phone updates, and then groove music went to 320 kb and then there was an error message but now when you bring up the store when you look for updates you get a blue circle are you going to fix this...
  3. My microsoft store wont download or install anything, and my windows cant update.

My microsoft store wont download or install anything, and my windows cant update.: After I formatted my pc everything stopped working pls help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-wont-download-or-install/102c7f3c-46f3-4f11-ac20-7919aab8132c
  4. Microsoft Store Unable to Download or Update Anything

Microsoft Store Unable to Download or Update Anything: Within the past week or so, the Microsoft Store has been completely unable to download or update anything at all. This first cam to my attention when the Xbox App for PC wouldn't load in either, existing as nothing but a black window. I uninstalled the app, and went to...
  5. Microsoft Store not downloading anything

Microsoft Store not downloading anything: So, I recently contacted the Valorant support because I'm getting an error every time I open it, and we ended up figuring out that the nvcpl.dll nvidia control panel is unsigned and that's messing up their anti cheat. Trying to fix that, we dove into a much bigger issue in my...
  6. Regarding Miscrosoft update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding Miscrosoft update: It has been 3 months but still i have not received any updates. Whenever i click on check for updates it showsyour device is missing important security and quality issues....
  7. Windows Update and Microsoft Store can't download anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Update and Microsoft Store can't download anything: Windows Update always shows Pending download. Sometimes it comes up with There were problems installing some updates without any error code. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Microsoft Store can't download anything and it always shows the error code 0x800704C6 [ATTACH] I've ran the...
  8. Microsoft Store not downloading ANYTHING

Microsoft Store not downloading ANYTHING: I've tried every fix I could find on the internet, updated windows, reset my ip with a bunch of commands, reset store cache, ran apps troubleshooter, and nothing is working. The store wont download anything at all no matter what I do. I did a clean boot with nothing running...
  9. Microsoft store is not downloading anything

Microsoft store is not downloading anything: Microsoft store isn't downloading anything and i get an error code : 0x80080005 i have tried resetting the store and restarting my PC nothing works and updates didn't seem to work either....
  10. windows store wont let me sign in or download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store wont let me sign in or download anything: the windows store works but it wont let me sign in or download anything. what does this mean ? *sarc 48654