Windows 10: Miserable Performance of Microsoft Windows

Discus and support Miserable Performance of Microsoft Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Working in windows now a days becomes a nightmare for me especially when I open any of the development tool like Visual Studio or SSMS. Sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CodeWithSourav, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Miserable Performance of Microsoft Windows

Working in windows now a days becomes a nightmare for me especially when I open any of the development tool like Visual Studio or SSMS.

Sometimes windows cant even take opening google chrome.

Please help me get rid of this slowness so that I can at least do my work.

The below image is taken when only one tab of chrome is open and just started Visual Studio 2019 Miserable Performance of Microsoft Windows 45d7f823-71ba-4a19-b9b8-228af5263d2d?upload=true.png

Tried all the experts advice which was there in the internet but Microsoft windows has defeated everybody. Is there anyone out there who can change my conception about MS Windows?

Special Mention: Even posting this question took me 45 mins due to the so called fastest browser 'The Edge'

:)

CodeWithSourav, Jun 22, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Bokenzhe Win User
    Backup Issue - Microsoft 10 - Cannot perform initial backup

Question

• Miserable Performance of Microsoft Windows [​IMG]

Applies to

5 views Backup Issue - Microsoft 10 - Cannot perform initial backup

My backup stubbornly refuses to run. I can't run the initial backup, therefore the file history backups don't run either. This has been an ongoing problem for quite some time. Suggestions I've received have not worked so far. Following is the problem
    and the failed resolution attempts:

• I get this message from the Event Log:

Unable to scan user libraries for changes and perform backup of modified files for configuration C:\Users\Papa\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Configuration\Config

Event ID - 201

Level: Error

User - System

*** ---- There is no config file at this directory location. The contents of the location are:

catalog1

catalog2

config1

config2

• In another thread from July, someone suggested checking a particular service (I forget the name just now) is running. It is.

• Two days ago a Microsoft employee suggested the following steps. These steps resulted in no change, still no backup:

KA

Karthicka_R replied on

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to start and stop the services “Windows backup” and “volume shadow copy” and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+R” and in the run command box type “services. MSc”.
    • Search for the service “Windows Backup” double click on it and check whether the service is started or not, click on “OK” button. I suggest you to stop and start the service again.
    • Once done again search for the service “Volume shadow copy” double click on it and check whether the service is started or not. I suggest you to stop and start the service again, click on “OK” button and
      check whether you can perform backup successfully.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

• I performed these steps multiple times. The backup still crashes, with the same error message. In addition I collected the following error message, but only one time:

Unable to start a backup cycle for configuration C:\Users\Papa\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Configuration\Config

Event ID: 200

• Can anyone help me with this stubborn problem?

Thank you in advance.

Bokenzhe, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Miserable Performance of Microsoft Windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Miserable Performance of Microsoft Windows

1. Miserable Performance of Microsoft Windows - Similar Threads - Miserable Performance Microsoft

2. Windows 10 Clean Install Failing Miserably

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Clean Install Failing Miserably: Hi all, any help on the following is appreciated.This issue began after I ran a clean on my PC and accidentally clicked yes to the last pop up which was to delete windows registry files. In doing so the automatic repair will also not work. This PC ran perfectly fine before...
  3. Windows 10 Clean Install Failing Miserably

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Clean Install Failing Miserably: Hi all, any help on the following is appreciated.This issue began after I ran a clean on my PC and accidentally clicked yes to the last pop up which was to delete windows registry files. In doing so the automatic repair will also not work. This PC ran perfectly fine before...
  4. Windows 10 Clean Install Failing Miserably

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Are they really that miserable doing this ????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are they really that miserable doing this ????: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/snjsc5/are_they_really_that_miserable_doing_this/
  6. Windows 11 = Windows 8: Both failed miserably.

Windows 11 = Windows 8: Both failed miserably.: Let's compare the lack of a Start Button/Menu in Windows 8.0 to Windows 11 not having a full featured Taskbar like W10 and W7. Secondly, the public quickly learned that W8 was a nightmare compared to Vista. This new experience with W11 is so darn similar it boggles the mind!I...
  7. OneDrive - How more miserable can Microsoft make computing??

OneDrive - How more miserable can Microsoft make computing??: How can I unscrew OneDrive from my computer. I would like to continue using it BUT when I want to use it. OneDrive seems to default into so many apps I have a hard time finding my files. For example: .zip files always have .../OneDrive/... in the path. NO I don't want...
  8. The newest upgrade for windows 10 failed miserably

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The newest upgrade for windows 10 failed miserably: I'm using windows 10 pro 64 bit. I started the new windows 10 update yesterday and left for four hours. When I returned, my Dell Precision Tower 5810 business workstation appeared to be in sleep mode. It would not awaken. When I tried to reboot it, the HDD light flashed...
  9. Microsoft again making my life miserable.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft again making my life miserable.: [ATTACH] What has Microsoft done (with Windows update???) to affect the user community??? The fix at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310049 does not work on my system config (Windows 10, 64 bit). PLEASE SUPPLY A FIX THAT WILL WORK FOR ME....
  10. downloaded Windows 10 and its miserable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloaded Windows 10 and its miserable: I downloaded Windows 10 a couple of days ago and after I type in my password this comes on every time after I log on: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart". After the message Shows 100% I turn off...