Windows 10: Misleading information about "News & Intrests-function"

Discus and support Misleading information about "News & Intrests-function" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi friends! I have never heard so many misleading answers about a function as with the "News & Intrests" button in the taskbar. Can someone from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by *gardis*, May 25, 2021.

1. *gardis* Win User

Misleading information about "News & Intrests-function"

Hi friends! I have never heard so many misleading answers about a function as with the "News & Intrests" button in the taskbar. Can someone from Microsoft step forward and say what applies. Some write that you must have the update KB5003173 and Microsoft itself pulls it as a function in 20H2. I have both - but still the function does not appear on some computers The funny thing is the following, I have six Windows 10 computers and the feature has appeared 4 of them. The two who did not get the feature also did not get the new layout on the Windows 10 Settings page, many call it

:)

*gardis*, May 25, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Twitter introduces new labels for misleading COVID-19 Tweets

Source: Updating our Approach to Misleading Information

Brink, May 25, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Twitter will remove or label misleading COVID-19 vaccine info Tweets

Source: COVID-19: Our approach to misleading vaccine information

Brink, May 25, 2021
  4. Misleading information about "News & Intrests-function"

alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, May 25, 2021
Thema:

Misleading information about "News & Intrests-function"

1. Misleading information about "News & Intrests-function" - Similar Threads - Misleading information News

2. windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing: when i turn on the news and intrests option on the taskbar it dissapears after a few minutes and the weather is not updating to what the weather actually is please help me or give me useful information...
  3. windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing: when i turn on the news and intrests option on the taskbar it dissapears after a few minutes and the weather is not updating to what the weather actually is please help me or give me useful information...
  4. windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Information about DNS.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Information about DNS.: To,Microsoft CommunityHey Friend, this is Gavin Mathos here & using Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS.I would like to is it better to use ISP's default DNS or is it better to use 3rd Party DNS for getting Faster Internet Speeds. Which 3rd Part DNS is good to use I.e. Microsoft DNS...
  6. Misleading !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Misleading !: I have been trying to find out if I have TPM on my Lenovo G700 LAPTOP. I have submitted 3 print screens to show what I have checked to see if I have it. Hopefully the new Microsoft health check will establish once and for all if I will be able to install Windows 11 ! The...
  7. Windows 10 20H2 Build 19024.985 News and Intrests

Windows 10 20H2 Build 19024.985 News and Intrests: I recently updated my Windows build to 19042.985 About 4 hours ago from this time of making, and dont have the News and Intrests wiget. And i am aware of the controlled rollout Microsoft is doing, but i restarted 4 times and its been 4 hours.Any thoughts?Aiden...
  8. News and Weather Function

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    News and Weather Function: How do I get the news and weather function on my PC. I have kept checking for updates, and going into taskbar settings and could not figure out how to. submitted by /u/uno_arjuno [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nc853f/news_and_weather_function/
  9. Is the 'News and Weather' function using the Internet Explorer engine for news? About 6...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the 'News and Weather' function using the Internet Explorer engine for news? About 6...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sunilnc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nbgf6j/is_the_news_and_weather_function_using_the/
  10. Meet Now and News And Intrests Missing On 20H2 With Fully Updated Windows

Meet Now and News And Intrests Missing On 20H2 With Fully Updated Windows: I have the latest updates for windows 10 20h2 and i see there is meet now and the new news and interests feature missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meet-now-and-news-and-intrests-missing-on-20h2/4366c51c-84f2-4889-adf8-558d159cf117