Windows 10: Mismatched date settings

Discus and support Mismatched date settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I look for my files in the start menu, they use the American mm/dd/yyyy format. However, my settings are set to the British time format. You can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ACBDavies, Oct 27, 2020.

1. ACBDavies Win User

Mismatched date settings

When I look for my files in the start menu, they use the American mm/dd/yyyy format. However, my settings are set to the British time format. You can see the difference in the example excel format below. I checked my Microsoft account settings online as well as in the control panel and they are set to the British format as well.Mismatched date settings [​IMG]

:)

ACBDavies, Oct 27, 2020

2. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Date Mismatch

Hi Ron.

Are all the "Date" columns the same. There is Date, Date Modified, Date Created and then all these other date columns

Mismatched date settings [​IMG]

I notice a difference in some copies. One was showing date modified and one was showing date created. When I used the same date column the dates matched.

Caledon Ken, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Mismatched date settings

Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Mismatched date settings

1. Mismatched date settings - Similar Threads - Mismatched date settings

2. Mismatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mismatch: Hello,I need to resolve a mismatch in the number of microsoft licences allocated to users.There is a mismatch on two different microsoft packages.The number of users is in the 100's so would be difficult to locate.Any advice is much appreciated....
  3. Mismatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mismatch: Hello,I need to resolve a mismatch in the number of microsoft licences allocated to users.There is a mismatch on two different microsoft packages.The number of users is in the 100's so would be difficult to locate.Any advice is much appreciated....
  4. date settings

in Windows 10 Support
    date settings: this error happens both in my son normal account & my administrator account the date does not display day settings at the right bottom of taskbar pls forgive my poor english 179073
  5. CRC Mismatch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CRC Mismatch: Hi, I have downloaded a file consisting of more parts. There is an app to check the integrity of all parts. I have everything in my smartphone memory. When I copy all these files and run the integrity check in my notebook, everything is ok. If I download the files to a...
  6. [Bug?] Power plan settings mismatch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Bug?] Power plan settings mismatch: [ATTACH] Hi, I have notices today that my laptop screen shuts of after 20 minutes, so I checked my settings... looked good on first sight. https://preview.redd.it/4rfx8m35k4k41.png?width=1769&format=png&auto=webp&s=4105b60df09479620de87b0b4ad646cf1dd5790e The right side...
  7. Mismatch Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mismatch Resolution: So i was playing modern warfare and my friend said that he was hear a static sound so i went to the sound settings and was messing with stuff. Idk what i did and now when i go on modern warfare i get a message saying “This tv does not support the output format, video...
  8. date set

date set: cant keep the date set on my desktop how do I do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-set/5b7d9f10-9aab-45dd-89af-6d6e7a740be5
  9. Mismatch of Display Language Settings - Windows 10

Mismatch of Display Language Settings - Windows 10: Hello. I have a problem concerning the display language of Windows 10. When I first bought my laptop in 2016, it was set up to the French (France) language by default, but I changed it to English (United States) and everything was fine till the Windows 10 October 2018...
  10. Date Mismatch

in Windows 10 Support
    Date Mismatch: I have files stored on a USB external drive. I use the subst command. When I view the file in the folder list from Explorer the date shown for the subst drive is quite different from the date of the file for the non-subst file. The subt drive's file date is 2/3/2018 and the...