Windows 10: Mispronounced words in Windows 10 TTS

Discus and support Mispronounced words in Windows 10 TTS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Use Windows 10 Text to Speech feature in Edge to read aloud books. Recently, I’ve found out that the pattern “I+f” is mispronounced by it. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dan Siegel1, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Mispronounced words in Windows 10 TTS

Use Windows 10 Text to Speech feature in Edge to read aloud books. Recently, I’ve found out that the pattern “I+f” is mispronounced by it. For instance, specific sounds like “spe-sic”.

:)

Dan Siegel1, Dec 12, 2018

2. cant access tt stopwatch app

I recently installed the "tt stopwatch" app on my Nokia 5230. I can see it in the list of installed apps but I cannot access it to use it. Any suggestions?

iggy2---01, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Mispronounced words in Windows 10 TTS

Sometimes TTS pronunciation is wrong in Windows 10.

Original Title: TTS pronunciation

The Microsoft voices for TTS sometimes pronounces words wrong. Is there a way to correct / edit the way those words are pronounced? This has NOTHING to do with speech recognition. It is TTS, reading text from a file, and converting it to words, using
    one of the built-in voices provided with Win10.

DougEdmunds, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Mispronounced words in Windows 10 TTS

1. Mispronounced words in Windows 10 TTS - Similar Threads - Mispronounced words TTS

2. SAPI add support for Piper TTS and Coqui TTS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAPI add support for Piper TTS and Coqui TTS: Hello,i tried for very long time now adding new voices to Windows SAPI system. But i do not mean the pre-packed Microsoft voices you can download as MSI packages. What i would like to do is add support for locally running Python based apps "Piper TTS" and/or "Coqui TTS".I've...
  3. SAPI add support for Piper TTS and Coqui TTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAPI add support for Piper TTS and Coqui TTS: Hello,i tried for very long time now adding new voices to Windows SAPI system. But i do not mean the pre-packed Microsoft voices you can download as MSI packages. What i would like to do is add support for locally running Python based apps "Piper TTS" and/or "Coqui TTS".I've...
  4. TTS for YouTube videos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TTS for YouTube videos.: Hi, I would like to know if I can use Text to Speech voices from Microsoft like Mark or Anna for commercial purposes, like a YouTube video for narration. I’ve looked around this site but couldn’t find a clear answer. Thanks....
  5. How to install Apple Samantha TTS in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to install Apple Samantha TTS in windows 10 ?: I need it to be in the settings menu, not an external prorgram, thank you submitted by /u/Abdoadel2019 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lisjnf/how_to_install_apple_samantha_tts_in_windows_10/
  6. TTS - Urdu

in Windows 10 Customization
    TTS - Urdu: I am using Windows 10 pro. I am trying to add TTS for reading urdu pdf file. Please let me know how I can add this feature. Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tts-urdu/242438a1-179a-4cb2-a2ec-5245036078f9
  7. Changeing TTS voice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Changeing TTS voice: I cannot get the text-to-speech voice and speed to change. It allows me to preview the voice and speed that I pick, but it will not change the voice and speed that I select as it keeps returning to the default. How do I fix this on Windows 10...
  8. Windows 10 TTS sound broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 TTS sound broken: When I Preview a voice it doesn't make any sound. In the Volume Mixer it gives an indication that sound is being played, however I can't hear anything. When testing other sounds they all work. I have tried the System File Checker but it says: Windows Resource Protection...
  9. Windows 10 TTS having trouble parsing words with an “if” pattern

Windows 10 TTS having trouble parsing words with an “if” pattern: I’ve been using the read aloud feature in Edge to read my school textbook to me and I’ve noticed it’s not correctly pronunciating words that have an “i-f” pattern in them, for example, “different” (pronounced as “die-errent”) and “specific” (pronounced as “spe-sic”). Is there...
  10. TTS Reader

TTS Reader: What native Win10 OR 3rd party apps allow reading from a calendar a predefined message at a specific time? example: SpeakComputer TTS Reader works great but is old and has a calendar, but you can't set a specific time. everyday @12pm "Lunch" every year@ 1/01/xxxx "Happy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to correct mispronounced words using win10 speech recognition

2. is there a way to edit the way words are pronounced in windows 10 tts