Windows 10: Misrosoft Store Minecraft Launcher won't install but appears as installed Error Codes:...

Discus and support Misrosoft Store Minecraft Launcher won't install but appears as installed Error Codes:... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Recently, I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I also manually updated some of the apps since they were outdated. I also tried installing Windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Blue Phoenix279, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Misrosoft Store Minecraft Launcher won't install but appears as installed Error Codes:...

Recently, I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I also manually updated some of the apps since they were outdated. I also tried installing Windows 10 Minecraft Launcher but upon opening it I received Error Code: 0x80073D19. I decided to uninstall the app but in the store it appeared as installed but with Error Code: 0x80004005. I then tried resetting the store. This did make Minecraft Launcher appear on the start menu but it didn't actually get installed. I looked through the posts but no one else appeared to have the same problem as me. How do I fix this?

:)

Blue Phoenix279, Mar 13, 2022

2. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Mar 13, 2022
  3. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 13, 2022
  4. NathanX. Win User

Misrosoft Store Minecraft Launcher won't install but appears as installed Error Codes:...

Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!

Recently, my Minecraft Launcher won't load any installation other than an Optifine 1.14.4 installation that I use frequently. To solve this, I uninstalled the launcher and tried to reinstall it using the MinecraftInstaller.msi but whenever it finishes installing
    the launcher, it appears blank (the white paper with a fold on the top-right corner). When I try to open it, a window pops up with the following message:

Couldn't load launcher core from C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft

Launcher\game\launcher.dll: LoadErrorNotPresent

And then after I click "OK" another window pops up, saying:

Unable to start the Minecraft Runtime Environment. This is most likely cause by a corruption. Please try to reinstall Minecraft.

I followed that advice and reinstalled Minecraft multiple times. The entire process just starts over, and I'm starting to feel hopeless. Before I buy Minecraft again, does anyone have a solution to this?

HUGE thank you to anyone who tries to help me fix this! Even if your solution doesn't work, I am infinitely grateful for you at least trying.

NathanX., Mar 13, 2022
Thema:

Misrosoft Store Minecraft Launcher won't install but appears as installed Error Codes:...

1. Misrosoft Store Minecraft Launcher won't install but appears as installed Error Codes:... - Similar Threads - Misrosoft Store Minecraft

2. Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store: Hello,Today I unnistalled my minecraft laucher because it was having problems. It didn't give me any errors while unnistalling but the launcher icon on my desktop didn't dissapear. Now when I go to the Windows Store it says "install" but when I click it, it just changes from...
  3. Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store: Hello,Today I unnistalled my minecraft laucher because it was having problems. It didn't give me any errors while unnistalling but the launcher icon on my desktop didn't dissapear. Now when I go to the Windows Store it says "install" but when I click it, it just changes from...
  4. Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft Launcher Installation Application [Error code 0x80070005]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Installation Application [Error code 0x80070005]: I have downloaded MinecraftInstaller.exe via minecraft.net on my Windows 10 Home computer PC. Am logged into the Microsoft Store account. I have checked license box and clicked 'install' button. After that the application needs my administrator approve for "host process for...
  6. Minecraft Launcher Installation Application [Error code 0x80070005]

Minecraft Launcher Installation Application [Error code 0x80070005]: I have downloaded MinecraftInstaller.exe via minecraft.net on my Windows 10 Home computer PC. Am logged into the Microsoft Store account. I have checked license box and clicked 'install' button. After that the application needs my administrator approve for "host process for...
  7. Minecraft Launcher Installation Application [Error code 0x80070005]

8. Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install

Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install: Both Minecraft Launcher and Gaming Services are not installing, no errors, they are both just pending, I tried Regedit, PowerShell, WSReset.exe in CMD, I tried so many thing, yet they are still pending, Microsoft fix this, and also someone help...
  9. Misrosoft Store Minecraft Launcher won't install but appears as installed Error Codes:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Misrosoft Store Minecraft Launcher won't install but appears as installed Error Codes:...: Recently, I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I also manually updated some of the apps since they were outdated. I also tried installing Windows 10 Minecraft Launcher but upon opening it I received Error Code: 0x80073D19. I decided to uninstall the app but in the store...
  10. Misrosoft Store Minecraft Launcher won't install but appears as installed Error Codes:...

Misrosoft Store Minecraft Launcher won't install but appears as installed Error Codes:...: Recently, I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I also manually updated some of the apps since they were outdated. I also tried installing Windows 10 Minecraft Launcher but upon opening it I received Error Code: 0x80073D19. I decided to uninstall the app but in the store...