Windows 10: Missed update.

Discus and support Missed update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have just noticed that update KB4457128 was never done successfuly. All other subsequent updates are ok. Should I try to re-start this update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MJRB025, Feb 2, 2019.

1. MJRB025 Win User

Missed update.

Have just noticed that update KB4457128 was never done successfuly. All other subsequent updates are ok. Should I try to re-start this update?

:)

MJRB025, Feb 2, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 2, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Missed update. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 2, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Missed update.

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Missed update.

1. Missed update. - Similar Threads - Missed update

2. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Hello There, i just formatted and been updating and installing my softwares.but i saw the below message on the windows update page : Your device is missing important security and quality fixesany idea please for solutions ?...
  3. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Hello There, i just formatted and been updating and installing my softwares.but i saw the below message on the windows update page : Your device is missing important security and quality fixesany idea please for solutions ?...
  4. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and...: I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and quality fixes .error 0x80070643.At the moment I have windows 10 .Pls reply Regards....
  6. I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and...

I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and...: I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and quality fixes .error 0x80070643.At the moment I have windows 10 .Pls reply Regards....
  7. Winload.Efi missing either after an update or accidental deletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winload.Efi missing either after an update or accidental deletion: Hi , I have an issue with my laptop.After Updating my laptop a blue screen appeared saying that \Windows\System32\winload.efi is missing with an error code 0xc00000f.Around the Same time I was deleting some stuff off my computer as well so between this and updating I'm not...
  8. Winload.Efi missing either after an update or accidental deletion

Winload.Efi missing either after an update or accidental deletion: Hi , I have an issue with my laptop.After Updating my laptop a blue screen appeared saying that \Windows\System32\winload.efi is missing with an error code 0xc00000f.Around the Same time I was deleting some stuff off my computer as well so between this and updating I'm not...
  9. What should I do if a Windows update has missing files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do if a Windows update has missing files?: A Windows Update I was waiting on gave me an error, saying "some files were missing or had problems, we'll try to download the update again later". Should I wait a bit and then click the "retry" button? The troubleshooter didn't find any other problems and everything else...
  10. What should I do if a Windows update has missing files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should I do if a Windows update has missing files?: A Windows Update I was waiting on gave me an error, saying "some files were missing or had problems, we'll try to download the update again later". Should I wait a bit and then click the "retry" button? The troubleshooter didn't find any other problems and everything else...