Windows 10: Missin faktura from buy

Discus and support Missin faktura from buy in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hej Have received a mail about a faktura that i want to download. But when i try to lock in using the link i get and error meassage. When i lpck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ToniMadsen, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Missin faktura from buy

Hej

Have received a mail about a faktura that i want to download. But when i try to lock in using the link i get and error meassage.

When i lpck in on microsofts website it goes find but cant find the "vat faktura" In danish "momsfaktura".

I have attached mail i revceived.

Kind regards

Toni Madsen

:)

ToniMadsen, Jul 13, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Missin faktura from buy :p

cadaveca, Jul 13, 2019
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Missin faktura from buy ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Jul 13, 2019
  4. BullGod Win User

Missin faktura from buy

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Missin faktura from buy

1. Missin faktura from buy - Similar Threads - Missin faktura buy

2. Buying from a MS partner

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying from a MS partner: Hi Guys I would like to buy Windows 10 home and this MS partner Digital Maze has it on special. I'm usually pedantic to verifying licenses that I buy. They have a MS partner ID 5046744. If I do buy from them and I have any licensing problems in future, do I have any...
  3. Buying windows 10 from online stores

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying windows 10 from online stores: Is it legit to buy licenses from amazon or newegg that are called OEM keys? They go for like 100$ I believe, like this one on amazon for example:...
  4. Windows 10 Pro from Best Buy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro from Best Buy: I bought Windows 10 Pro from Best Buy on USB. This read-only USB came with v1809 already included. Why does this USB stick include install.swm and install2.swm instead of install.wim for the 64-bit version? The 32-bit version has install.wim. The last modified date of the...
  5. DEVICE CALLED PASSWORD FROM BEST BUY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DEVICE CALLED PASSWORD FROM BEST BUY: FEB 7 2019 THURS. HOW DO I COPY DOC. AND DOC FOLDERS! AFTER COPYING HOW DO I KNOW FOLDERS AND DOCS. ARE SAVED? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-called-password-from-best-buy/294dc240-e03b-4b2e-ade1-869222c1d4be"
  6. What to buy

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What to buy: I had my desktop crash and have to reinstall Windows 10. I took the free upgrade from Windows 7 and I can not find the license for the operating system. Now I have to purchase Windows 10 but what should I purchase Windows10 home or pro?...
  7. Buying products from the crock of **** that is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying products from the crock of **** that is the microsoft store: Hello I recently bought a game from amazon that is a Play Anywhere game i.e. you can play it on a windows 10 PC or an Xbox. I did everything it asked me to do, I redeemed the code on the card included in the box, however the first account I used was refused access to the game...
  8. Best place to buy Windows from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best place to buy Windows from?: Hello everyone. I used to buy my Windows licences (and was able to gain access to the OS ISOs) from Softicle.com at a very good price. It might have even been someone on here who suggested them. They seem to be no more, as I emailed them today, but to no avail. Are there...
  9. Buying SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buying SSD: Hey guys, i decided to buy a SSD... My requirements: 120gb(no more i install only windows + apps like browser,office,personal apps(10GB) vlc,winrar etc..) But here is problem : Price - ?? Something to 50 I found Sandisk SSD Plus 120GB for 44 on Amazon. But...
  10. New buy

in Windows 10 Support
    New buy: Hi Guys, I was hoping some of u could help me out in picking a desktop that will still be good in 3 to 4 yrs and I will be able to upgrade it at that point as well. I am looking to spend around $500 on it. I am not a gamer nor do i do any editing on videos. I would like to...