Windows 10: Missin faktura from buy

Discus and support Missin faktura from buy in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hej Have received a mail about a faktura that i want to download. But when i try to lock in using the link i get and error meassage. When i lpck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ToniMadsen, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Missin faktura from buy

Hej

Have received a mail about a faktura that i want to download. But when i try to lock in using the link i get and error meassage.

When i lpck in on microsofts website it goes find but cant find the "vat faktura" In danish "momsfaktura".

I have attached mail i revceived.

Kind regards

Toni Madsen

:)

ToniMadsen, Jul 13, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Missin faktura from buy :p

cadaveca, Jul 13, 2019
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Missin faktura from buy ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Jul 13, 2019
  4. BullGod Win User

Missin faktura from buy

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Missin faktura from buy

1. Missin faktura from buy - Similar Threads - Missin faktura buy

2. My D drive completely went missin out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D drive completely went missin out of nowhere: Currently my D drive is nowhere to be found. I can find it in device managers as a hidden option. It gives out the error code 45Not plugged in correctlyI've tried the populer methods i found online but none of them worked. On the disk participation section it's listed as...
  3. Faktura

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faktura: Hej!Det är helt omöjligt att få tag på er. Jag har en faktura hos er som ska vara betalad 13 januari men har inte fått någon faktura än. Hur går jag till väga? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/faktura/6aa5911e-4a80-47e0-bd58-876535763715
  4. Faktura

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faktura: Hej!Det är helt omöjligt att få tag på er. Jag har en faktura hos er som ska vara betalad 13 januari men har inte fått någon faktura än. Hur går jag till väga? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/faktura/6aa5911e-4a80-47e0-bd58-876535763715
  5. Faktura

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. pci simple comunication controller is missin.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pci simple comunication controller is missin.: I have tried to disable and enable the pci controller. I have tried to update it but sofa no good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-simple-comunication-controller-is-missin/0ed54ec4-f58e-452b-a2dc-f6240f4ac75e
  7. Buying from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying from the microsoft store: So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region thing is locked to usa and i live no where near there, i changed my region to estonia my country and it still didnt work,...
  8. Buying Stuff from the store

Buying Stuff from the store: Everytime i try to buy a gift card, this error comes up [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-stuff-from-the-store/e240324d-d796-469f-b502-add00d85db79
  9. Sleep option missin

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep option missin: I have a Microsoft Surface pro 7 and I think I did something to disabled sleep in my power button options. Now, there is no sleep option, and whenever I press the power button, it just powers off. I've already tried a bunch of solutions online - csenabled set 0 to 1,...
  10. Buying from a MS partner

Buying from a MS partner: Hi Guys I would like to buy Windows 10 home and this MS partner Digital Maze has it on special. I'm usually pedantic to verifying licenses that I buy. They have a MS partner ID 5046744. If I do buy from them and I have any licensing problems in future, do I have any...