Windows 10: Missing 2 old "Important" windows updates

Discus and support Missing 2 old "Important" windows updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Greeting. Belarc Advisor tell me, that I am missing 2 important Windows 10 updates, KB2538242 and KB2993939. It seems this is 2 old updates. So shall I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Burgurne, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Burgurne Win User

Missing 2 old "Important" windows updates

Greeting.
    Belarc Advisor tell me, that I am missing 2 important Windows 10 updates, KB2538242 and KB2993939. It seems this is 2 old updates. So shall I install them, or is it a false alarm?

:)

Burgurne, Dec 30, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 30, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Missing 2 old "Important" windows updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Missing 2 old "Important" windows updates - Similar Threads - Missing old Important

2. Imported pics are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Imported pics are missing: I imported pics and videos from iPhone to Win11 Photos app using lightning to USB into my desktop.Not all of them were imported, although many were, but even those that have been cannot be found. They are visible in Photos app under "All" but do not appear in any of the...
  3. Imported pics are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Imported pics are missing: I imported pics and videos from iPhone to Win11 Photos app using lightning to USB into my desktop.Not all of them were imported, although many were, but even those that have been cannot be found. They are visible in Photos app under "All" but do not appear in any of the...
  4. Important updates missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Important updates missing?: [ATTACH] I've got updates enabled, but getting this message. https://preview.redd.it/2pv8tqxy6zy61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e93f5f743bfee0c5ccb29700be88e47db6674366 submitted by /u/Sven_of_the_Dog [link] [comments]...
  5. Missing 2 updates in WU?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing 2 updates in WU?: Hello, Windows 10 Home v2004, x64 - OS Build 19041.508 Yesterday was patch Tuesday right? I have only received 1 update: 2020-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems (KB4571756) Missing: KB4577266 KB890830 I click on WU and they don't...
  6. imported photos missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    imported photos missing: I recently imported photos from my camera onto my laptop by inserting the SD memory card into the slot on the laptop. Once I confirmed that they had downloaded I created a folder for them and then deleted them off the memory card. However now I cannot find the photos...
  7. Importing old emails

Importing old emails: how import old eml files stored locally in windows 10 mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-old-emails/290f5e26-b1cf-4b2a-939d-4180dcb0cf6e
  8. important icons missing after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    important icons missing after update: After another Windows 10 update, my battery icon disappeared from the taskbar. Following the steps provided in the help center do nothing, as the option to restore the icon to the taskbar is grayed out in Settings. There is no option to 'restore hidden icons', either....
  9. Import button missing

Import button missing: Windows 10, Office 365 No import button on C:user/member/contact folder - how can I import .vcf file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-button-missing/981a3c9a-e3b7-4249-b5fd-18b91784e348"
  10. Windows 10 "Device Missing Important Updates"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 "Device Missing Important Updates": My Windows 10 PC is currently displaying an icon in the taskbar that says "Your device is missing important updates" when I hover over it. Clicking on it brings me to the Windows Update section of the settings, saying "You're not up to date. Your device is missing important...