Windows 10: Missing 2 updates in WU?

Discus and support Missing 2 updates in WU? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Windows 10 Home v2004, x64 - OS Build 19041.508 Yesterday was patch Tuesday right? I have only received 1 update: 2020-09 Cumulative Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by camelia, Sep 9, 2020.

1. camelia Win User

Missing 2 updates in WU?

Hello,

Windows 10 Home v2004, x64 - OS Build 19041.508

Yesterday was patch Tuesday right?

I have only received 1 update:

2020-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems (KB4571756)

Missing:

KB4577266
    KB890830

I click on WU and they don't show up

Why?

Or these 2 updates are included in KB4571756?

Thanks

:)

camelia, Sep 9, 2020
  2. camelia Win User

Missing 2 updates in WU?

Hello,

Windows 10 Home v2004, x64 - OS Build 19041.508

Yesterday was patch Tuesday right?

I have only received 1 update:

2020-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems (KB4571756)

Missing:

KB4577266
    KB890830

I click on WU and they don't show up

Why?

Or these 2 updates are included in KB4571756?

Thanks

camelia, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Sep 9, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Missing 2 updates in WU?

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Missing 2 updates in WU?

1. Missing 2 updates in WU? - Similar Threads - Missing updates

2. Windows 11 - Taskbar missing after Updates from 02-03.2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Taskbar missing after Updates from 02-03.2024: Dear Sirs,After the latest Windows updates from Feb,March-2024 my Asus Laptop is loading the System but with a missing Taskbar. The Taskbar completely dissapeared with all the buttons and icons Start button, search bar and all other icons from the startup Nothing is running....
  3. Windows 11 - Taskbar missing after Updates from 02-03.2024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Taskbar missing after Updates from 02-03.2024: Dear Sirs,After the latest Windows updates from Feb,March-2024 my Asus Laptop is loading the System but with a missing Taskbar. The Taskbar completely dissapeared with all the buttons and icons Start button, search bar and all other icons from the startup Nothing is running....
  4. My laptop missing Dynamic refresh rate after new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop missing Dynamic refresh rate after new update: Hello im seth, my laptop got a problem about missing Dynamic refresh rate after update this day, the model i using is ROG strix G17 G713RM and is use wddm 3.1 driver , please help Dynamic refresh rate help me alot , Because it make my eye look smoothly on screen and save...
  5. My laptop missing Dynamic refresh rate after new update

My laptop missing Dynamic refresh rate after new update: Hello im seth, my laptop got a problem about missing Dynamic refresh rate after update this day, the model i using is ROG strix G17 G713RM and is use wddm 3.1 driver , please help Dynamic refresh rate help me alot , Because it make my eye look smoothly on screen and save...
  6. Installed latest Windows updates and Copilot is now missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed latest Windows updates and Copilot is now missing: I was using Windows 11 Pro 23H2 and I really appreciate the Copilot feature. But after installing the latest Windows Updates, now I can't use Copilot any more. No preference entry in taskbar settings, no pop-up window showing up after pressing Windows + C, it's like the...
  7. Installed latest Windows updates and Copilot is now missing

Installed latest Windows updates and Copilot is now missing: I was using Windows 11 Pro 23H2 and I really appreciate the Copilot feature. But after installing the latest Windows Updates, now I can't use Copilot any more. No preference entry in taskbar settings, no pop-up window showing up after pressing Windows + C, it's like the...
  8. Microsoft store install service is missing and due to that i can't install/update from...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store install service is missing and due to that i can't install/update from...: I've been trying so hard to get my microsoft store to work over the last few days and while following tutorials like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqDupVEHM1I&list=WL&index=3&t=222s&ab_channel=CrownGEEK and i noticed that "Microsoft store install" is missing from...
  9. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Hello There, i just formatted and been updating and installing my softwares.but i saw the below message on the windows update page : Your device is missing important security and quality fixesany idea please for solutions ?...
  10. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Hello There, i just formatted and been updating and installing my softwares.but i saw the below message on the windows update page : Your device is missing important security and quality fixesany idea please for solutions ?...