Windows 10: Missing 5.1 options from realtek onboard audio driver

Discus and support Missing 5.1 options from realtek onboard audio driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; its just not there.... i ticked everything in general tab. DTS dolby but in advanced tab are just all 2channel options. (yes i did applied those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Password333333, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Missing 5.1 options from realtek onboard audio driver

its just not there.... i ticked everything in general tab. DTS dolby but in advanced tab are just all 2channel options. (yes i did applied those changes)
    im using optical to my home theater which supports dolby 5.1.

tried updating windows, reinstalling realtec drivers, realtec control keeps giving me that it cant coonect to RPS or whatever even after resetting it.
    any ideas?

board is MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro AC

Missing 5.1 options from realtek onboard audio driver 047e41ed-180d-4a67-8617-f458b16337ec?upload=true.jpg

:)

Password333333, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 25, 2019
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Missing 5.1 options from realtek onboard audio driver

Everything is working *Smile Missing 5.1 options from realtek onboard audio driver :)

JoeBoyka, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Missing 5.1 options from realtek onboard audio driver

1. Missing 5.1 options from realtek onboard audio driver - Similar Threads - Missing options realtek

2. Realtek Audio Driver is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver is missing: I recently reinstalled Windows 11. After manually installing all of my motherboard's drivers, I realized the Realtek Audio Driver was not installing properly. It appears in Installed Apps and in File Explorer, but it does not appear in Device Manager or Task Manager or...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver is missing: I recently reinstalled Windows 11. After manually installing all of my motherboard's drivers, I realized the Realtek Audio Driver was not installing properly. It appears in Installed Apps and in File Explorer, but it does not appear in Device Manager or Task Manager or...
  4. Realtek Audio Drivers Is Missing and Will Not Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Drivers Is Missing and Will Not Install: Hello, I downloaded a realtek driver installer from both realtek, and from my pc manufacturer website. I tried using their installer multiple times and nothing seems to be installed. I checked my device manager and Realtek drivers are still missing, also, I have tried...
  5. Realtek Audio Driver MISSING HELPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver MISSING HELPP: Yesterday, i opened my pc and suddenly there is no realtek Audio device so i tried these fix :1. Uninstall the driver at device manager and install it back. Not working, still not doing anything. Then, i tried looking for HDA files, nope, only had drivers, DTS, installshield,...
  6. Realtek Audio Console missing options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console missing options: So I had this problem where my mic picked up all my computer audio despite the fact that I had my headset plugged in. I remember fixing the issue by turning off a setting in the Audio Console, I don't remember it exactly but it was something about producing two audio streams....
  7. Realtek Audio Console missing options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Console missing options: So I had this problem where my mic picked up all my computer audio despite the fact that I had my headset plugged in. I remember fixing the issue by turning off a setting in the Audio Console, I don't remember it exactly but it was something about producing two audio streams....
  8. Missing Realtek HD Audio Driver

Missing Realtek HD Audio Driver: Hello, i just got my new laptop and its a Lenovo Legion 5 pro. i finished updating all the drivers. However, I do not have Realtek HD audio driver installed. The only Realtek driver i have is the R version. it sounds horrible. I am not sure if this is intended but i highly...
  9. realtek audio drivers for asus onboard sound

realtek audio drivers for asus onboard sound: How can I roll back the insider updates past the point where they stopped supporting Realtek hd audio. I have an asus mother board that runs sonic 3 sound interface that requires Realtek drivers to be installed. I have installed dozens of oldest to newest driver to no avail....
  10. Realtek HD Audio onboard audio not displaying at all

Realtek HD Audio onboard audio not displaying at all: Hello! After upgrading to windows 10 I was going through my Audio settings, I had noticed that the HD Audio from my motherboard both front and rear jacks are not displayed at all in the device manager nor the audio tab in control panel - it's as if they dont exist. I...