Windows 10: Missing ability to re-install my trackpad - Windows 11 Razer Blade 14

Discus and support Missing ability to re-install my trackpad - Windows 11 Razer Blade 14 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I recently updated the firmware for my Razer Blade 14. During the process, it directed me to, via Device Manager, uninstall my trackpad from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RelaxingSushi, May 22, 2024.

1. Missing ability to re-install my trackpad - Windows 11 Razer Blade 14

Hello,I recently updated the firmware for my Razer Blade 14. During the process, it directed me to, via Device Manager, uninstall my trackpad from the Human Interface Devices area. It then directs me to reinstall it by selecting, through Device Manager, "Action < Scan for Hardware Changes". It says my Razer Blade 14 would then detect the driver and reinstall it.When I select the "Action < Scan for Hardware Changes", the Device Manager simply informs me it's scanning plug and play devices. That vanishes, and there is no change. I've tried to reboot my laptop sever times, no change. I also

:)

RelaxingSushi, May 22, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

New Razer Blade 14 powered by AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX

Read more:

Brink, May 22, 2024
  3. thravix Win User
    Razer Blade 14 Windows 10 g key pressed continuously

I have a Razer Blade 14 running on Windows 10 and the g key is getting falsely pressed. If i run it in save mode it works fine but every time I go back to normal windows it goes back to acting as if the key is pressed non stop.

thravix, May 22, 2024
  4. JR(
    JR( Win User

Missing ability to re-install my trackpad - Windows 11 Razer Blade 14

Razed Blade Touch screen and trackpad does not work.

Hi, I have an issue with my Razer Blade 15" 2022 with windows 10 After the Razer drivers update, I lost my touch screen, it does not work and it's missing from Human Interface Devices.

Also, Trackpad stops working correctly, I just may move the arrow nothing more buttons and touch functions do not work.

For to fix it I was trying.

Devises and drivers were reinstalled.

Razer softvare were reinstaled.

Windows recovered to system basic (By the way it does not warn you and explain what it dos when you push recovery mode it flashes your drive. Very fun)

It's only two months since I bought it, hope it's not a technical issue.

Thema:

Missing ability to re-install my trackpad - Windows 11 Razer Blade 14

1. Missing ability to re-install my trackpad - Windows 11 Razer Blade 14 - Similar Threads - Missing ability install

2. Missing ability to re-install my trackpad - Windows 11 Razer Blade 14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing ability to re-install my trackpad - Windows 11 Razer Blade 14: Hello,I recently updated the firmware for my Razer Blade 14. During the process, it directed me to, via Device Manager, uninstall my trackpad from the Human Interface Devices area. It then directs me to reinstall it by selecting, through Device Manager, "Action < Scan for...
  3. Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged: My laptop is a brand new 3070 Razer Blade 14, I purchased it from the Microsoft Store, and I've only had it for less than a week11/30/21. It runs perfectly well if I plug it in, but when I run it on battery power, the device freezes after only a minute or two. Restarting and...
  4. Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged: My laptop is a brand new 3070 Razer Blade 14, I purchased it from the Microsoft Store, and I've only had it for less than a week11/30/21. It runs perfectly well if I plug it in, but when I run it on battery power, the device freezes after only a minute or two. Restarting and...
  5. Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo: Whenever I try to boot up the laptop, it shows the logo and either just goes to a black lit screen or says preparing repair then black screens. I've tried using a windows boot drive but the same thing happens....
  7. Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo: Whenever I try to boot up the laptop, it shows the logo and either just goes to a black lit screen or says preparing repair then black screens. I've tried using a windows boot drive but the same thing happens....
  8. Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Razer blade 15

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Razer blade 15: Hello, I recently got a razer blade 15 base model two months ago and it won’t open any of the games I want it to. Wifi is running well, and I’ve factory reset it twice already. I tried various options to fix my laptop. I’ve updated my windows and updated my drivers. But I...
  10. Razer Blade Stealth 2017

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Razer Blade Stealth 2017: Razer Blade Stealth (2017) Bought my Stealth back in 2017 and loved it. Had some bugs as all laptops do, but they started to get a little out of hand recently so I took it to Geek Squad and told them the following things; -The audio overall was not working, not the built in...