Windows 10: Missing Activation on Windows and MS Office at the same time

Discus and support Missing Activation on Windows and MS Office at the same time in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchase computer 5 years ago installed with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro and Microsoft Office lawfully registered and activated and not any question for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SWSTH, Aug 13, 2020.

1. SWSTH Win User

Missing Activation on Windows and MS Office at the same time

I purchase computer 5 years ago installed with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro and Microsoft Office lawfully registered and activated and not any question for 4 years at that time computer get an error and I stop using it and din't use computer for about a year.

Last week I get it repaired, new motherboard, memory and CPU and now Microsoft have removed my activation for software that was pre installed and don't have any product key for, so Microsoft want DOUBLE UP for the same software and if I want to continue to use software, already get warning that it will stop working within a month.

Kind Regards

Tom

:)

SWSTH, Aug 13, 2020
  2. HiSpeed Win User

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Aug 13, 2020
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User

Download an iso with all updates and use your serial.

NdMk2o1o, Aug 13, 2020
  4. HiSpeed Win User

Hi Guys,

I have 5 workstations.
    One of them was running properly an official MS Office 2007 under Win XP Sp3.
    Recently I replaced the MB.
    Office is no more activated and it is imposible to activate it by Internet or by phone.

Curiously, the Microsoft customer support told me it's not possible because XP is no more supported.

Are you aware of that?

HiSpeed, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Missing Activation on Windows and MS Office at the same time - Similar Threads - Missing Activation Office

2. Ms Office Life time free but ms access not a Active please solve my Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms Office Life time free but ms access not a Active please solve my Problem: Ms Office Life time free but ms access not a Active please solve my Problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-life-time-free-but-ms-access-not-a/ba643875-47ff-43fb-8043-fe79d43ad008
  3. No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.: Opening my Windows 10 desktop on February 11, 2023, I was surprisingly unable to activate any Microsoft 365 Office app. Each of three Word, Excel, and Powerpoint had functioned without interruption for years. I de-installed Office Microsoft 365 and reinstalled using SARA....
  4. No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.: Opening my Windows 10 desktop on February 11, 2023, I was surprisingly unable to activate any Microsoft 365 Office app. Each of three Word, Excel, and Powerpoint had functioned without interruption for years. I de-installed Office Microsoft 365 and reinstalled using SARA....
  5. No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. MS Office Activation tied to what?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office Activation tied to what?: I joined this forum because of a specific problem caused by death of my hard drive. The drive wouldn't boot, but I could still read the contents. My system is a Lenovo 9960APU with Win 10 Pro 64. I got a new drive and started to rebuild from scratch. Everything was going...
  7. MS Office Product activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office Product activation: Just purchased MS Office but when I try to type in the prod activation code it wont accept the last letter which is a "Z". it will accept any other letter but not a "Z"! so I cant activate. Any ideas or advice on a refund...
  8. MS office activation

MS office activation: Hi I have installed MS office 2010 and have a valid license key but after every update I get the popup asking to activate Office. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-activation/aedbb1be-5027-4e0e-9448-7aa54d343ceb"
  9. Activation of MS office

Activation of MS office: Hello Everyone, I have bought one laptop but there was some technical issues. So, I had to change my laptop OS. And, I have been changed my laptop OS by laptop company's service center but there was notMS office. So, I downloaded MS office but it was not license...
  10. MS Office 2003 and 2016 on same laptop

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 2003 and 2016 on same laptop: I have been using MS Office 2003 for many years but I have been convinced for security reasons to upgrade to a newer version. So I bought a 2016. My question now is: Do I have to uninstall 2003 before installing 2016? I ask because if I don't like 2016 I intend to revert to...