Windows 10: Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features

Discus and support Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; there is no advanced option in my whats app in apps and features in setting , I have latest version of windows 10 but no advanced options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GuruMishra, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features

there is no advanced option in my whats app in apps and features in setting , I have latest version of windows 10 but no advanced options

:)

GuruMishra, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Q3860Q Win User

Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option"

I recently recovered my windows 10 from the newest update as a lot of my apps are not compatible yet.

Then I realized that many of the windows built-in apps such as Maps, Photos are not working anymore. (They instantly close/crash)

I found a solution online:

1. Open the Start menu and click Settings.
    2. Click Apps & Features.
    3. Locate and click _______ from the Applications list.
    4. Click Advanced option.
    5. Select Reset
    However, I don't have the advanced option displayed when I choose an app (any app, including functional ones)

Is there a way to fix this? or do I have to "reset this PC"?

Q3860Q, Oct 8, 2021
  3. krizanand Win User
    some features missing on whatsapp and music player

You can search in Music player or in any other app by tapping the alphabet(square icon) which gives entire list, you can tap on alphabet to get to list starting with it, there is no search button inside Music player app.

Regarding Whatsapp features and enhancements you need to contact whatsapp to bring those features in their WindowsPhone app

krizanand, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features

"Advanced" option missing in device manager

When I try to find my bluetooth version by using the device manager to find the LMP number which is listed under "Advanced" in the "Properties" shortcut tab I cannot find the "Advanced" option listed in the "Properties" shortcut tab menu. Opening the tab shows four options: General, Driver, Details and Events; no Advanced or Power Management options are found/listed. This I discovered is true for all devices, not just bluetooth. My question: how to restore the missing options and their function to the properties menu; conversely, how to find the LMP number without the use of the missing "Advanced" option. HP Elitebook 840 G6, Win 10 Pro, version 21H1.

mrsnakeman, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features

1. Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features - Similar Threads - Missing advanced options

2. Why Am I Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Am I Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option": I am trying to disable certain apps from running in the background and clogging my Memory and CPU but whenever I try to, its missing any of the advanced option with the only option available to click being "uninstall". This is obviously not what I want to do, and any threads...
  3. Why Am I Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Am I Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option": I am trying to disable certain apps from running in the background and clogging my Memory and CPU but whenever I try to, its missing any of the advanced option with the only option available to click being "uninstall". This is obviously not what I want to do, and any threads...
  4. Windows 11 advanced options in apps % feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 advanced options in apps % feature: In settings, apps>apps & features, when I click on the 3 dots next to an app, there is no "advanced options" option. Why is it not showing up and how can I enable it?...
  5. Windows 11 advanced options in apps % feature

Windows 11 advanced options in apps % feature: In settings, apps>apps & features, when I click on the 3 dots next to an app, there is no "advanced options" option. Why is it not showing up and how can I enable it?...
  6. Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features

Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features: there is no advanced option in my whats app in apps and features in setting , I have latest version of windows 10 but no advanced options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-advanced-options-in-whatsapp-in-apps-and/6d0fa2b0-bfba-48ac-b4bd-7222fada3ecf
  7. Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features: there is no advanced option in my whats app in apps and features in setting , I have latest version of windows 10 but no advanced options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-advanced-options-in-whatsapp-in-apps-and/6d0fa2b0-bfba-48ac-b4bd-7222fada3ecf
  8. Advanced Options missing some features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced Options missing some features: Of late my Advanced Options only displays the Startup settings while other features such as Startup Repair and Command Prompt suddenly vanished. [IMG]...
  9. Advanced Options missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced Options missing: My Advanced Options when i open Troubleshoot only show startup setting, When restart, i press F8 then always open to startup setting. I want use command prompt but it not show! Please help me! Thank for everyone [ATTACH]...
  10. Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option"

Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option": I recently recovered my windows 10 from the newest update as a lot of my apps are not compatible yet. Then I realized that many of the windows built-in apps such as Maps, Photos are not working anymore. (They instantly close/crash) I found a solution online: Open the...