Windows 10: Missing album aer in WMP 12

Discus and support Missing album aer in WMP 12 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I accidentally clicked the icon in the right corner and the art on the album playing disappeared, i tried every album and it's the same, the art is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IanMooneRK, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Missing album aer in WMP 12

I accidentally clicked the icon in the right corner and the art on the album playing disappeared, i tried every album and it's the same, the art is still there wwhen i look at the right side details, but not in compact mode, this is weird, can someone help me out here please?

:)

IanMooneRK, Dec 18, 2020

2. Win 10 Windows Media Player (wmp) 12 missing "paste album artwork"

* New thread:

WMP 12 "paste album
    art" pop-up missing

Win 10 WMP 12 was working Ok until about a week ago (Sep 20, 2019) when the "paste album artwork" disappeared. I've tried the recommended sequence to restore it on the menu, but luck. Please help.

ArnoldGregg, Dec 18, 2020
  3. P-V
    P-V Win User
    WMP 12 Album art

I am using WMP12 in W10 on a Surface Pro 2. Since moving from WMP 10 to 12 some of my album art has disappeared, even though they are still there on the MP3 tag editor. Has anyone any ideas?

4. Missing album aer in WMP 12

WMP 12 in Windows 10

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10, but my music library is empty in WMP 12. I have deleted the library database, changed music locations and added into "organize" and still no listing in the library. Can anyone suggest how I can get my library back
    and hence play music in WMP 12?

DavidSnashall, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Missing album aer in WMP 12

1. Missing album aer in WMP 12 - Similar Threads - Missing album aer

2. WMP 12 "paste album art" pop-up missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    WMP 12 "paste album art" pop-up missing: I have reported this several times and the posted solution "is the problem". As of 10/24/2019 WMP 12 DOES NOT show "paste album art" in the pull down where it used to be. It appears Microsoft has removed that feature. What gives???...
  3. Win 10 Windows Media Player (wmp) 12 missing "paste album artwork"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Windows Media Player (wmp) 12 missing "paste album artwork": Win 10 WMP 12 was working Ok until about a week ago (Sep 20, 2019) when the "paste album artwork" disappeared. I've tried the recommended sequence to restore it on the menu, but luck. Please help....
  4. WMP Album lnfo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WMP Album lnfo: When I load an original CD into my CD rom and try to RIP it with Windows Media Player, I do NOT get any Song Titles, Artists or Album info.... Windows Media Player is NOT displaying song Information from the CD. Even if l right-click one of the CD 's tracks, select Find Album...
  5. WMP 12 shortcuts

WMP 12 shortcuts: the shortcut for fast forward is locked in as ctrl-shift-rt arrow. Unfortunately it takes over in all programs. For example, when I use it to select a word in Word, Outlook, IE, etc, it does a FF in WMP. How do I fix this or turn it off so that I can use this shortcut in...
  6. WMP not showing album pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WMP not showing album pictures: Earlier today i burned a cd with wmp and it went fine, then i put all that music on to a flash drive which removed it from wmp. But when i went to add more music to wmp, the new music's album covers wouldn't show up and all of the songs were. It clumped into tame album so i...
  7. WMP Find album info not working

WMP Find album info not working: I don't remember the last time i used Windows Media Player, but it was working well the last time. Today i tried to use the the "Find album info" so i could rip some cd's to mp3 with info like track names, but the screen just stays white, no error. The url that it have is...
  8. WMP 12 'missing'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WMP 12 'missing': I may have inadvertently binned WMP! The folder is there in Program Files with some items but not winplayer.exe. I've looked in windowsfeatures and it just has a folder Media Features (ticked) but nothing else....
  9. WMP - Can't Find Album Info

WMP - Can't Find Album Info: I rip all of my CDs to my computer. When ripping one in particular, I could not find the album info. I noticed that WMP arbitrarily ripped it as the artist's previous CD and I manually changed the information. First of all, it had partially saved under the name of the...
  10. WMP 12 problem.

WMP 12 problem.: Has anybody ever had this happen while watching a movie on WMP 12? I am running the latest Windows 10 update. Version 12.0.15063 [img] This anomaly comes and goes quickly (only a few frames then back to normal) on what seems to be scenes with a lot happening. It took me...