Windows 10: Missing "All Applications Packages" in Registry and Folder's Group

Discus and support Missing "All Applications Packages" in Registry and Folder's Group in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, I had accidentally removed the "All Applications Packages" group in a file's/folder'sProperties-Security- Group or user names. It also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Quechnitlan0, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Missing "All Applications Packages" in Registry and Folder's Group

Hi there, I had accidentally removed the "All Applications Packages" group in a file's/folder'sProperties-Security- Group or user names.
    It also appears that the group is removed in the registry.
    I want to know the process to restore it to default or how to add the "All Application Packages Group" back in the registry.
    After i'd stupidly modified those options, i found that my laptop's built-in speaker stopped producing any sound: It's not muted, It's driver is updated. So i'm sure that it was because of the modification i'd mentioned that
    caused the problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. By the way, my operating system is windows 10 pro.

:)

Quechnitlan0, Feb 1, 2020

2. No Security tab on folders and a missing group policy editor

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

As per the description, you want to enable Security tab on folders. I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type regedit in RUN dialog box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
    • Now go to following key:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer

3. In right-side pane, create a new DWORD NoSecurityTab and set its value to
    0. It'll immediately add "Security" tab for all files and folders properties window. If it doesn't add the tab, you can log off, restart your system and check.

Registry disclaimer

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For
    added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/en-us

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 1, 2020
  3. An IMPORTANT UPDATE regarding Missing Cortana issue!!!!!

Question regarding this

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...sions-modified

In this article, at one point it says

Check the folders listed below. Determine if the All Application Packages group has the access indicated.
    Users\<userName>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER - Special Permissions (List folder / read data, Create Folders /Append Data)

Later on, below it says Repeat for c:\Users but grant the "All Application Packages" group Full Control.

OK, so is it the entire C:\Users\ folder or just C:\Users\<userName>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER that I need to change ??

Does the whole C:\users\ folder and it's subdirectory need to give ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES permission?

DragonFireDon22, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Nate1994 Win User

Missing "All Applications Packages" in Registry and Folder's Group

Choose which folders appear on start Via Group Policy or Registry?

I would like to choose which folders appear on start via group policy, I have been unable to find anything relating to these settings in group policy or in the registry.

Is there something I'm missing in group policy?

If not I can export keys to a reg file to apply them that way. I just need to know where these settings are stored in the registry.

Could anyone help me?

PS: Please don't direct me to the settings app, that won't help me apply settings to a bulk lot of users.

Nate1994, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Missing "All Applications Packages" in Registry and Folder's Group

1. Missing "All Applications Packages" in Registry and Folder's Group - Similar Threads - Missing Applications Packages

2. All Application Packages Permissions on System folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Application Packages Permissions on System folder: Hello all,I have an outdated piece of software that I am trying to install.When trying to install I was receiving insufficient privilege errors while running as admin and discovered that "All Application Packages" is keeping it from writing to System folders.What controls the...
  3. All Application Packages Permissions on System folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Application Packages Permissions on System folder: Hello all,I have an outdated piece of software that I am trying to install.When trying to install I was receiving insufficient privilege errors while running as admin and discovered that "All Application Packages" is keeping it from writing to System folders.What controls the...
  4. The WindowsUpdate folder is missing in the registry editor.

The WindowsUpdate folder is missing in the registry editor.: Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2 Installed on ‎27/‎11/‎2022 OS build 22621.525 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22634.1000.0 I had tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, but it didn't work.I wonder if importing the Windows update folder...
  5. Folders group missing in this pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders group missing in this pc: As you can see from this screen shot a few folders are missing including the entire folders group. I moved the location of the folders to my D:\ which is where I have had my files for years even on windows 11 but the iteration of windows 11 seems to have disappeared the...
  6. Folders group missing in this pc

Folders group missing in this pc: As you can see from this screen shot a few folders are missing including the entire folders group. I moved the location of the folders to my D:\ which is where I have had my files for years even on windows 11 but the iteration of windows 11 seems to have disappeared the...
  7. Sandbox - Missing Group Policy & Registry Keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sandbox - Missing Group Policy & Registry Keys: I'm testing Windows Sandbox on my Dell XPS 9560. It mostly works, but the vGPU enable option would crash Sandbox, so I tried to inspect my settings, and found I don't HAVE any settings! What the....? In Group Policy (gpedit.msc), there is no Windows Sandbox folder in Computer...
  8. Missing Registry Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Registry Folder: The "Winlogon" folder is missing from my Registry. How do I replace, please. Can I copy from another machine? 151830
  9. Missing Registry Folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Registry Folder: The "Winlogon" folder is missing from my Registry. How do I replace, please. Can I copy from another machine? 151830
  10. All folders missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All folders missing: My OneDrive was full because it continuously saved everything, and was not allowing me to make changes and save any new documents, so I tried "unlink this PC" under "account" in settings. Everything then disappeared. PLEASE HELP!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to all application packages group

2. windows 12 system app file registry permissions all application packages

3. all application packages

4. audio all application packages is missing in registry,
  5. all application packages is missing