Windows 10: Missing All Apps List

Discus and support Missing All Apps List in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why don't I have an All Apps list at the bottom of the left hand side of the Start Menu, any thoughts please? 65965 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Judesman, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Judesman Win User

Missing All Apps List

Why don't I have an All Apps list at the bottom of the left hand side of the Start Menu, any thoughts please?

:)

Judesman, Oct 4, 2016

2. Missing "all apps" list

Hello,

Thank you for updating us with the status of the issue and I appreciate your efforts in resolving this issue by yourself. This might help other community members.

For further assistance related to Windows feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 4, 2016
  3. MDTomate Win User
    Missing "all apps" list

I've tried these commands before and still didn't solve it ): I made a clean sweep in the registry keys and still continue with this problem.

MDTomate, Oct 4, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Missing All Apps List

Start menu no longer has All apps menu option because it is not needed. The list already contains all apps, simply scroll up and down to see all apps:

Missing All Apps List [​IMG]

You can also click any letter to open a list, select a letter from this list to jump faster to apps starting with chosen letter:

Missing All Apps List [​IMG]

Kari, Oct 4, 2016
  5. Judesman Win User
    Thanks for that Kari and the tips. The guide I was looking at was obviously out of date.

Judesman, Oct 4, 2016
  6. Kari Win User
    You are welcome *Smile

The speed Windows 10 evolves, the changes we have seen, differences between original RTM release build 10240 and November 2015 update version 1511 build 10586, and again between version 1511 and Anniversary Update version 1607 build 14393, this makes tutorial writing and keeping them up to date a challenge.

Kari, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Missing All Apps List

1. Missing All Apps List - Similar Threads - Missing Apps List

2. Apps are missing in List Apps in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps are missing in List Apps in Windows 11: I'm missing several apps that I have installed on Windows 11 in the list of apps.Some of them are:Adobe Creative CloudEpic Games LauncherAll Office appsHow can i fix this?...
  3. Apps are missing in List Apps in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps are missing in List Apps in Windows 11: I'm missing several apps that I have installed on Windows 11 in the list of apps.Some of them are:Adobe Creative CloudEpic Games LauncherAll Office appsHow can i fix this?...
  4. Is there a list of all built-in apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a list of all built-in apps?: The only one showing up for me in my Microsoft Store library is Mail and Calendar. What are the rest of them? submitted by /u/OOwAncm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf6gqw/is_there_a_list_of_all_builtin_apps/
  5. All Apps not listing all apps

All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  6. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  7. All Apps Listing

All Apps Listing: I am trying to find out how come I don't see all of my apps in Windows 10. While there is an alphabetic list of them, some of the letters are missing. For example, instead of A B C D, it's A C E G and so on. This only occurred after having to do a factory reset on my...
  8. Letters missing from All apps list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Letters missing from All apps list: Hi, I am missing the letters W X Y Z from the all apps list, all apps with those first letters are categorized under V. Could you please fix that? I downloaded Windows 10 from Dreamspark....
  9. Navigation - List of All Apps

Navigation - List of All Apps: Is there a shortcut or other way to speed through the list of all apps, say, go directly to W? Or a method to Find an app? 14290
  10. Sorting the all apps list?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sorting the all apps list?: OK. I know how to "go to file location" and some of the other basic tips, but I am still having two issues with the Windows 10 start menu after several hours of searching reading and pulling hair out. 1) A few of my apps (programs I installed, not apps from the store) were...