Windows 10: Missing api-ms-win-core DLLs - OFF Network Machine

Discus and support Missing api-ms-win-core DLLs - OFF Network Machine in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am building an off-network test station that will run Windows 10. However, the software it'll be running needs the api-ms-win-core DLLs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JHawkins88, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Missing api-ms-win-core DLLs - OFF Network Machine

Hello,

I am building an off-network test station that will run Windows 10. However, the software it'll be running needs the api-ms-win-core DLLs there was a very long list and they are showing as "missing." Because I cannot plug this up to the internet and do a Windows update or anything, how might one acquire these items? Is there a place to download them? Do I need to register each one or is there a happier faster way to do so? The Windows 10 version is 1909.

:)

JHawkins88, Jan 13, 2021
  2. sentryZX Win User

Missing api-ms-win-core DLLs

Hi

I bought a laptop with Windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. It's a 64-bit system with an AMD processor. I'm trying to use py2exe to turn a Python script into a standalone executeable but I have missing DLLs. The list of DLLs is:

- api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-atoms-l1-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-winrt-error-l1-1-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-sidebyside-l1-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-localization-obsolete-l1-3-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-heap-l2-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-shlwapi-obsolete-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-security-base-l1-2-0.dll

I do not know where to find these DLLs. I have installed the following in an attempt to resolve this but it has not worked:

- Visual C++ Redistributables (x86 and x64 - 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015)

- Visual Studio 2010 Express

- Visual Studio 2010 Express Prerequisites x64

- Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 (7.1)

Also Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Multi-Targeting Pack is listed in my Programs and Features list but I am unable to install ANY version of .NET Framework after 4. For example, when I try to install NEW Framework v4.6 the installer blocks and says I already
    have a newer version of .NET Framework installed. But when I tried to install Windows SDK for Windows 7 the installer told me I had a pre-release version of .NET Framework 4 (which I don't remember installing).

Where can I obtain the missing DLLs from?

sentryZX, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Missing api-ms-win-core DLLs

i'm trying to download windows 10 and the api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-L1-2-0.dll is missing how could i fix or install the dll files so i can update to windows 10?

randywheeler1, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Jordan He Win User

Missing api-ms-win-core DLLs - OFF Network Machine

api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing

It is not *-l1-2-0.dll nor *-sysinfo-l1-2-1.dll but *-l1-2-1.dll that is missing.
    I have a win8.1 Ent installing in Parallels Desktop on my MacBook Pro.
    I'm trying to install a win10 on an external USB3.0 following the tutorial.
    On the last step in Step 3: Deploy the Windows installation image, I try to create the boot section using:

but it pops up "The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
    The windows installed in Parallels is 64bit, and the win10 I'm trying to install is also 64bit.

How can I fix this problem?

Jordan He, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Missing api-ms-win-core DLLs - OFF Network Machine

1. Missing api-ms-win-core DLLs - OFF Network Machine - Similar Threads - Missing api core

2. Missing DLLs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing DLLs: I have a new Windows 10 Pro version 1909 workstation on which I am installing an executable app from my laptop. The app is built with Visual Studio 15. The app does not start correctly, declaring error 0xc0150002 I have traced this fault, using dependency walker, to missing...
  3. Corrupted dlls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupted dlls: I currently have 3 dlls that can’t be fixed which are mscorlib.ni.dll, dcomp.dll, and xpsservices.dll. Apparently I need to replace them with good dll files but I don’t know where to find them. Can someone help. submitted by /u/Ace_Of_Nuke [link] [comments]...
  4. api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll: I'm looking for file api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll. Reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable for x64 and x86 didn't help. Should a dll with this name really exist, or is the problem somewhere else? There is a file of this name at...
  5. pyinstaller (python to exe converter) misses api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pyinstaller (python to exe converter) misses api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll...: well, the issue is i tried compiling my code which involves cv2 and numpy, using pyinstaller but every time i try an error occurs and the dynamic logs state that this dll is missing, originally it wasn't there, but my friend offered me a copy (which was 100% official and...
  6. How To Fix "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error" On Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Fix "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error" On Windows: I am facing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error on my computer while running a program. You can see the issue in the below screenshot. [ATTACH] So, please help me to fix this error. Thanks, Monkal...
  7. WIN 10 Machine asking for Network Credentials.

WIN 10 Machine asking for Network Credentials.: My Newer PC that was working well and connected to my small network is now asking for Network Credentials. I have never had any in the first place. I have tried turning Passwords ON and OFF in the NETWORK Settings. (As suggested) still not able to open other PC'S File. Both...
  8. Missing api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-2.dll, etc. Does anybody konw where to find...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-2.dll, etc. Does anybody konw where to find...: Some dlls were missing when I used py2exe to compile windows executive programs. My windows version is windows 10 enterprise and update to the latest version. I'd got some solutions from internet, but it didn't work. These are the missing dlls: -...
  9. Network machines missing in Explorer

Network machines missing in Explorer: I have 5 computers and 4 are running Windows 10. The machine I use as the main one I upgraded from Windows 7 ULT to Win 10 and have had little trouble but, my number 2 machine I added the insider preview 5 builds ago and since then, when trying to view all machines in...
  10. Missing Shared DLLs

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Shared DLLs: Long story short, new Windows 10 Desktop PC first time to boot up and accepted all the defaults. Problem was an installed free 30 day AV was only partially configured and in 48 hours I'd been infested with quite a host off unwanted things. Everything cleaned up, new AV...