Windows 10: Missing api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-2.dll, etc. Does anybody konw where to find...

Discus and support Missing api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-2.dll, etc. Does anybody konw where to find... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some dlls were missing when I used py2exe to compile windows executive programs. My windows version is windows 10 enterprise and update to the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mr. Smell, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Mr. Smell Win User

Missing api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-2.dll, etc. Does anybody konw where to find...

Some dlls were missing when I used py2exe to compile windows executive programs. My windows version is windows 10 enterprise and update to the latest version. I'd got some solutions from internet, but it didn't work. These are the missing dlls:

- api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-2.dll

- api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-2.dll

- api-ms-win-core-wow64-l1-1-1.dll

The error messages is 'ImportError: DLL load failed'.

:)

Mr. Smell, Sep 26, 2018
  2. sentryZX Win User

Missing api-ms-win-core DLLs

Hi

I bought a laptop with Windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. It's a 64-bit system with an AMD processor. I'm trying to use py2exe to turn a Python script into a standalone executeable but I have missing DLLs. The list of DLLs is:

- api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-atoms-l1-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-winrt-error-l1-1-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-sidebyside-l1-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-localization-obsolete-l1-3-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-heap-l2-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-shlwapi-obsolete-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-security-base-l1-2-0.dll

I do not know where to find these DLLs. I have installed the following in an attempt to resolve this but it has not worked:

- Visual C++ Redistributables (x86 and x64 - 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015)

- Visual Studio 2010 Express

- Visual Studio 2010 Express Prerequisites x64

- Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 (7.1)

Also Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Multi-Targeting Pack is listed in my Programs and Features list but I am unable to install ANY version of .NET Framework after 4. For example, when I try to install NEW Framework v4.6 the installer blocks and says I already
    have a newer version of .NET Framework installed. But when I tried to install Windows SDK for Windows 7 the installer told me I had a pre-release version of .NET Framework 4 (which I don't remember installing).

Where can I obtain the missing DLLs from?

sentryZX, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Missing api-ms-win-core DLLs

i'm trying to download windows 10 and the api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-L1-2-0.dll is missing how could i fix or install the dll files so i can update to windows 10?

randywheeler1, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Missing api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-2.dll, etc. Does anybody konw where to find...

when I'm upgrading to Windows 10 I get a message missing api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-1.dll

when I'm upgrading to Windows 10 I get a message missing api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-1.dll I am a disabled vet

GregoryBaklund, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Missing api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-2.dll, etc. Does anybody konw where to find...

1. Missing api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-2.dll, etc. Does anybody konw where to find... - Similar Threads - Missing api core

2. api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?: i've tried running a program but it requires this missing dll's, i'm using windows 7 and i want a 32 bit of this dll if anybody has it give it to me please...
  3. api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?: i've tried running a program but it requires this missing dll's, i'm using windows 7 and i want a 32 bit of this dll if anybody has it give it to me please...
  4. missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll: davinci software not working due to missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-file-api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2/ad7691ae-2724-4991-a253-3a3ccb939cee
  5. missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll

missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll: davinci software not working due to missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-file-api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2/ad7691ae-2724-4991-a253-3a3ccb939cee
  6. api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 error: When trying to play a game I get the error couldn't open file api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0-error/02ab8741-d2ea-492e-8e99-67d90744ac3a
  7. api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 error

api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 error: When trying to play a game I get the error couldn't open file api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0-error/02ab8741-d2ea-492e-8e99-67d90744ac3a
  8. System File Missing api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll !!!

System File Missing api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll !!!: I recently installed code blocks for my programming course but when i try to open the app the device fails to do so and always shows a message saying that the file I mentioned earlier in subject is missing so how could I solve that issue.Notice that I searched the files's...
  9. System File Missing api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System File Missing api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll !!!: I recently installed code blocks for my programming course but when i try to open the app the device fails to do so and always shows a message saying that the file I mentioned earlier in subject is missing so how could I solve that issue.Notice that I searched the files's...
  10. api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll: I'm looking for file api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll. Reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable for x64 and x86 didn't help. Should a dll with this name really exist, or is the problem somewhere else? There is a file of this name at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. API-MS-WIN-CORE-ERRORHANDLING-L1-1-2.DLL

2. API-MS-WIN-CORE-ERRORHANDLING-L1-1-2.DLL x86

3. api-mr-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll

4. api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-2,
  5. api ms win core version 11 1 1 .dll