Windows 10: Missing App Purchases.

Discus and support Missing App Purchases. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I've installed the new 2004 version of Windows10 but all of my purchases from the Store have disappeared from my Library yet they still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert G May, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Missing App Purchases.

Hi there, I've installed the new 2004 version of Windows10 but all of my purchases from the Store have disappeared from my Library yet they still appear in my account in the purchases history. I've done a WSReset but this hasn't worked. So any suggestions? Thank you, Robert.

:)

Robert G May, Jun 20, 2020

2. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Purchased apps missing

I just got my Nokia Lumia 920 to replace my Samsung Focus. I went to windowsphone.com > Purchase History to reinstall all my apps, but only a small subset were listed...many, many were missing. What gives? How do I get all apps I bought and/or downloaded
    to my Samsung over to my Lumia?

ReadyOrNot, Jun 20, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

Missing App Purchases.

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Missing App Purchases.

1. Missing App Purchases. - Similar Threads - Missing App Purchases

2. Missing Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Purchase: I recently got a new PC and went to reinstall Sea of Thieves but the microsft store says I don't own it. I checked my purchase history and I can see where I purchased coins for SoT, but the purchase of the game is missing. I can also sign into the xbox app and all of my...
  3. Missing Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Purchase: I recently got a new PC and went to reinstall Sea of Thieves but the microsft store says I don't own it. I checked my purchase history and I can see where I purchased coins for SoT, but the purchase of the game is missing. I can also sign into the xbox app and all of my...
  4. Missing Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing Purchased Keys

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Purchased Keys: I was playing Farmville 2 Country Escape and made 2 purchases of keys and i was billed for them and did not receive them, getting a pop up on game Purchase Warning , waiting for purchase to be approved this happened 2 days ago. Had another pop up saying there was a problem...
  6. In app purchase

In app purchase: I have downloaded Planner 5d app and i need to purchase premium plus feature but I cant because the billing in the app does not include my address am in kenya what can i do...
  7. in app purchases

in app purchases: never download a game that is free, but in order to continue a person has to buy in app items by a credit card. this is an outright scam to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases/7d346b94-69be-4989-b05d-017a75dc2cfc
  8. in app purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in app purchase: hi im unable to make in app purchase for modern combat 5 blackout. Im from Kuwait but im not able to enter the details as the location shows US https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchase/62675931-4cab-434e-826c-521a7bea671e
  9. Missing purchased games?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing purchased games?: Yesterday there was a obligatory upload after wich all my purchased games went missing...it says one of my saving space needs to be reconfigured..lost all my apps no i didn’t write the error code...help...
  10. New laptop purchase missing microsoft store app, photos app

New laptop purchase missing microsoft store app, photos app: Hi everyone, I purchased an Emachines laptop for my son to use at high school model number E729Z running Windows 10 Enterprise and I went to locate the App store app but it can not be found. I can not import photos from his iPhone or my Sony Xperia XZ Premium. Can anyone...