Windows 10: Missing App

Discus and support Missing App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am missing the defragmentation and optimization app from windows 10. How do I retrieve it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GaryCassell, Mar 25, 2020 at 8:43 PM.

1. Missing App

I am missing the defragmentation and optimization app from windows 10. How do I retrieve it?

:)

2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

4. Rose Cal Win User

Missing App

App Icons Missing

Hi Donna,

Corrupted applications are the possible causes why your program icons are missing after an update. To isolate your issue, we'd like to clarify a few things:

• When you hover your mouse over your taskbar or Start menu, are you seeing the icons for your apps?
    • Have you tried searching for a specific app and check if it will appear on the search results?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you repair and reset your applications using the steps shared by Meliton Dec on this

thread
    about restoring missing apps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thema:

Missing App

1. Missing App - Similar Threads - Missing App

2. Apps & Features Choose where to get apps missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps & Features Choose where to get apps missing: I have started coming across some users having an issue where when I get them to download our remote client from our website. Windows sends the user to the store instead of just using the installation file that has been downloaded. I know there is a setting in the app...
  3. Apps & Features Choose where to get apps missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps & Features Choose where to get apps missing: I have started coming across some users having an issue where when I get them to download our remote client from our website. Windows sends the user to the store instead of just using the installation file that has been downloaded. I know there is a setting in the app...
  4. create button and story mix missing from Photo app

create button and story mix missing from Photo app: New comp Feb 2020 . photo app had the Create button . I downloaded the Video Editor, and now the Create button is missing. if i click on a picture a pull down menu appears and it does have the option of Create a new video however i do not see a Story Remix anywhere.. Windows...
  5. Missing app in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing app in Task Manager: Hello, all. I am using the Arduino IDE for programming and the app is not showing up in the Task Manager. I have rebooted several times and it has not solved the problem. In order to close the program, I have to completely reboot the computer. I cannot find anything online...
  6. windows store app missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store app missing: windows store app along with installer package missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-app-missing/c2e6d882-f7c6-42a7-adc0-3980caf8dded
  7. UWP App Icons missing from Taskbar, also unable to remove said icons or pin them back after...

in Windows 10 Customization
    UWP App Icons missing from Taskbar, also unable to remove said icons or pin them back after...: Everything was normal and I powered up my laptop. Once I log in I notice that the icons for UWP apps except for Your Phone that are on my taskbar are missing. I thought unpinning them would solve the problem, but when I right click the icons, the only thing that shows up is...
  8. Win32 & UWP apps missing on start menu, taskbar and search on roaming profiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win32 & UWP apps missing on start menu, taskbar and search on roaming profiles: Hi all, This problem has baffled me and I am utterly confused to the cause of the problem. We currently run a full Windows 10 1909 environment with just short of 300 users and 140 endpoints. Recently, we have decided to migrate all our users to roaming profiles with full...
  9. Missing Option for Startup in Apps Settings Windows 10 [x-post from /r/techsupport]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing Option for Startup in Apps Settings Windows 10 [x-post from /r/techsupport]: I have a fresh install of Windows 10 1909 and the "Startup" option is missing under Settings -> Apps on the left hand side. Under "Video Playback" there should be another option called "Startup" to easily turn on and off apps that start up. Other computers in my organization...
  10. Apps missing even though folders are present in Packages

Apps missing even though folders are present in Packages: Hi, I'm on Windows 10 LTSB Build 14393 with Microsoft Store installed. Due to some issues, I did a refresh install of Windows 10 with the option of keeping my apps and data intact during the refresh install. After the installation was completed, I had an issue of Windows...