Windows 10: Missing AppData files on startup.

Discus and support Missing AppData files on startup. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After reinstalling windows 10 on my laptop I find that on start up it displays that I have 2 appdata files missing. I am not a technical software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GingeArmour, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Missing AppData files on startup.

After reinstalling windows 10 on my laptop I find that on start up it displays that I have 2 appdata files missing. I am not a technical software person so not sure what it means however it does not seem to prevent my use of the laptop. Can anyone help to restore this or is it unimportant, all I do is click ok and they go away. Thank you Ginge.Missing AppData files on startup. [​IMG]

:)

GingeArmour, Jul 6, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Missing AppData files on startup.

deleted AppData Account Picture file

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article to about AppData folder.

What is the AppData folder?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-appdata-folder

Note: This link is also applicable to Windows 10 as well.

I suggest you to perform System Restore on your computer and check if you are able to get back the AppData folder.

System Restore brings a system to an operable condition after a disaster so that it can again accept and process data.

To perform System Restore follow the step provided below.

• Press Windows Key + R Key
    • Type rstrui and press Enter.

Hope this resolves your issue. Do let us know if it helped. For further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Missing AppData files on startup.

1. Missing AppData files on startup. - Similar Threads - Missing AppData files

2. 'C:\Users\91985\AppData\Roaming\PFATFOisCv.cmd' file is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'C:\Users\91985\AppData\Roaming\PFATFOisCv.cmd' file is missing: my system says that "C:\Users\91985\AppData\Roaming\PFATFOisCv.cmd" this file is missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cusers91985appdataroamingpfatfoiscvcmd-file-is/726d30b3-cab9-4953-94a8-e0055d18439f
  3. 'C:\Users\91985\AppData\Roaming\PFATFOisCv.cmd' file is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'C:\Users\91985\AppData\Roaming\PFATFOisCv.cmd' file is missing: my system says that "C:\Users\91985\AppData\Roaming\PFATFOisCv.cmd" this file is missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cusers91985appdataroamingpfatfoiscvcmd-file-is/726d30b3-cab9-4953-94a8-e0055d18439f
  4. File Missing In Appdata Roaming 47780 exe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Missing In Appdata Roaming 47780 exe in Windows 10: I am using Windows 10 . "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\Hp- user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\startmenu\programs\startup\47780.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." When I plug laptop to charging, this error reappears again and again. How to...
  5. Weird Files on Appdata

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Files on Appdata: [ATTACH] So I was checking my appdata for some mod stuff and I encountered these weird files, do someone knows what they're are? Thanks. https://preview.redd.it/u0jg0qs1vv861.png?width=110&format=png&auto=webp&s=7eac739a9bf4af57c31ed9c520fdd22b3eeee68f submitted by...
  6. Win10 Spotlight no picture - AppData Packages folder missing files?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win10 Spotlight no picture - AppData Packages folder missing files?: A reimage of my Enterprise Win10 laptop has NO picture in Spotlight. When I researched, instructions said to go to: %USERPROFILE%/AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\Settings. My AppData\Local\Packages does not have this folder! I...
  7. "Microsoft" Folder in AppData/ Local is Missing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Microsoft" Folder in AppData/ Local is Missing.: So, for a bit I've been having an issue with Word, where it would propt the "Word Could Not Create Work File Check The Temp Enviroment Variable", and Today while trying to look up for a solution I found the next article:...
  8. Missing File \AppData\local\Temp\zPhDc.vbs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing File \AppData\local\Temp\zPhDc.vbs: The windows script host message only appears when my laptop is plugged in. I am using an Asus VivoBook, windows 10. I don't know what the script is for but it is a pain in the butt. How do I fix this? [ATTACH]...
  9. Missing file in appdata local temp folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing file in appdata local temp folder: Hi, I keep getting pop error telling me that I'm missing a file in the local temp folder called JzQy.vbs. this started after I restarted my hp laptop. Everytime i delete this popup it just re-appears. Is there something I can do to fix this.[IMG]...
  10. DLL files missing at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    DLL files missing at startup: Hi everyone I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 a few months back. Of recent, my system displays two error signs whenever I start the system There was a problem starting C:/users/appdata/local/webrest/bin/webrest.dll and...