Windows 10: Missing Apps After Update

Discus and support Missing Apps After Update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After installing the April update most of my apps, including their start menu and desktop shortcuts disappeared. Even more odd, I'll reinstall the apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bruce6735, May 9, 2020.

1. Missing Apps After Update

After installing the April update most of my apps, including their start menu and desktop shortcuts disappeared. Even more odd, I'll reinstall the apps and shortcuts then reboot and "Poof", they're gone again. Anyone else seeing the bug?

submitted by /u/bruce6735
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bruce6735, May 9, 2020
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 9, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    App Icons Missing

Hi Donna,

Corrupted applications are the possible causes why your program icons are missing after an update. To isolate your issue, we'd like to clarify a few things:

• When you hover your mouse over your taskbar or Start menu, are you seeing the icons for your apps?
    • Have you tried searching for a specific app and check if it will appear on the search results?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you repair and reset your applications using the steps shared by Meliton Dec on this

thread
    about restoring missing apps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 9, 2020
  4. Missing Apps After Update

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Missing Apps After Update

1. Missing Apps After Update - Similar Threads - Missing Apps Update

2. Missing program/app after random update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing program/app after random update.: Looking for a little help. After being a Windows guy since 3.1 I jumped ship a few years back and while I try to keep up with things as my wife uses and likes Windows I'm a little out of the game. A few days ago she was asking for help as the program/app she had been sing to...
  3. Microsoft Store app missing after update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app missing after update: Hello,Microsoft Store app is missing after latest update. I've followed all the recent repair suggestions, and none have worked. Is there a way to reinstall a fresh copy of windows?...
  4. Microsoft Store app missing after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app missing after update: Hello,Microsoft Store app is missing after latest update. I've followed all the recent repair suggestions, and none have worked. Is there a way to reinstall a fresh copy of windows?...
  5. Microsoft Store app missing after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Store apps missing after updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store apps missing after updating to 20H2: Hello, I recently updated to 20H2, and after updating I noticed the icons for the MS Store app shortcuts I had were missing. So, I tried to repair the app. Icon still missing. Tried to reset the app, and still nothing. But what I noticed was after I reset the app, it is...
  7. All Windows apps missing after update

All Windows apps missing after update: Hi I have a user who has lost all their MS apps since the last update. I checked a few and Sticky Notes, Calculator, calendar, Camera to name a few are all missing. I have restarted the machine several time, tried to rest, also uninstalled but with no app store I cannot...
  8. Microsoft App Store missing after Update 1909

Microsoft App Store missing after Update 1909: Hello After the update 1909 i dont have windows apps like calculator or the windows app store anymore. So far i didnt care for it but now i would like to install the Xbox for PC Games Pass App and i guess i cant because of the missing app store. I tried everything on this...
  9. Photos app missing after recent update

Photos app missing after recent update: Split from this thread. ms photo is missing after recent update. now cannot reinstall from ms store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-missing-after-recent-update/03e4aaaf-15da-4409-a72b-a4c230e46e2e
  10. Apps Missing after W10 Update

Apps Missing after W10 Update: Okay so when i installed W10 to my Laptop it originally installed a bunch of Microsoft Apps. This i didn't mind. The problem I have now is after its first update I found a lot of these Apps are set to my default Apps, that they no longer work and they are now sitting in a...