Windows 10: missing apps after windows 10 refresh

Discus and support missing apps after windows 10 refresh in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I access apps that disappeared after windows 10 refresh?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SchnellFox, Aug 24, 2018.

1. missing apps after windows 10 refresh

how do I access apps that disappeared after windows 10 refresh?

:)

SchnellFox, Aug 24, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

missing apps after windows 10 refresh

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

missing apps after windows 10 refresh

1. missing apps after windows 10 refresh - Similar Threads - missing apps refresh

2. Microsoft apps are missing in windows 10 after resetting the windows.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft apps are missing in windows 10 after resetting the windows.: All the default apps like camera, calculator,cortana, calendar,xbox,etc.. are missing after resetting the pc.Even Microsoft Store also not available in the taskbar.All system apps are missing. In start bar in place of default app -ms resources:app name is written. And none...
  3. Windows 10 apps missing after 20H2 upgrade

Windows 10 apps missing after 20H2 upgrade: After the 20H2 upgrade I lost several of the apps that come standard with windows such as Microsoft Store and Photo Viewer. Tried resetting the system. After the reset Microsoft Store and Photo Viewer still are missing. Created a new account and the apps did not...
  4. apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office: Help!! - In the "Removed Apps" list on my desktop - there is no link to recover Microsoft Office which came with my laptop. How do I recover it??...
  5. App gone after refresh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App gone after refresh: Hi! I recently performed a refresh on my Windows 10 laptop, and noticed that when completed, Microsoft Store said that I do not own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I had access to it before the refresh, now I don't. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  6. No list of uninstalled apps after refresh

No list of uninstalled apps after refresh: I recently decided to refresh my pc to fix some software problems I was having. Although I was prompted that the apps uninstalled would be given in a list on my desktop, once my computer booted back up there was no list on the desktop. Is there anywhere else this list could...
  7. Windows Apps Missing After Reset

Windows Apps Missing After Reset: Hello, so a few days ago I couldn't get past my lock screen I entered my password it showed a loading circle and again took me to lock screen I was in an infinite loop I had to reset my PC it was the only option I had after resetting I noticed my windows apps are gone...
  8. All Microsoft apps are missing after refresh

All Microsoft apps are missing after refresh: I had to refresh my machine. I chose remove everything which I have done before and usually everything that is preinstalled is there but this time I have NO Microsoft apps - no store - no mail and so on. I need those back - I actually refreshed after refreshing thinking it...
  9. recover apps after refresh on windows 10 home

recover apps after refresh on windows 10 home: did a refresh on my HP 19 computer with windows installed but did reinstall my apps can this be recovered check and shows all my apps that didn't reinstall can this be fix and how...
  10. Missing apps and features in Windows 10 after app crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing apps and features in Windows 10 after app crash: Okay, so here's the problem: I was playing Asphalt 8: Airborne (which I downloaded from the Windows 10 store), and it crashed. When I tried reopening it, it didn't start. After restarting my computer, I found that a few things were changed/missing. Some apps on my...