Windows 10: missing apps from latest update

Discus and support missing apps from latest update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the January 16, 2019 update deleted several programs and apps from my laptop. I can no longer access my email on the mail app. what do I need to do to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wdavis1, Feb 2, 2019.

1. wdavis1 Win User

missing apps from latest update

the January 16, 2019 update deleted several programs and apps from my laptop. I can no longer access my email on the mail app. what do I need to do to get everything back the way it was prior to January 2019?

:)

wdavis1, Feb 2, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    App Icons Missing

Hi Donna,

Corrupted applications are the possible causes why your program icons are missing after an update. To isolate your issue, we'd like to clarify a few things:

• When you hover your mouse over your taskbar or Start menu, are you seeing the icons for your apps?
    • Have you tried searching for a specific app and check if it will appear on the search results?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you repair and reset your applications using the steps shared by Meliton Dec on this

thread
    about restoring missing apps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 2, 2019
  4. missing apps from latest update

Windows Store Apps will not install after latest Windows Update

Hi,

Error 0x80073cfe that started after the latest Windows update may occur in Windows Store due to corrupted package repository. For us to fix this error, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and try installing apps again. To reset the Windows
    Store cache, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

missing apps from latest update

1. missing apps from latest update - Similar Threads - missing apps latest

2. why "get latest updates" option missing from windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why "get latest updates" option missing from windows update?: on the windows update I do not see the "get latest updates" option. How do I turn that option on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-get-latest-updates-option-missing-from-windows/af0237c0-7ab3-4fd4-80cf-d448904c39ba
  3. why "get latest updates" option missing from windows update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why "get latest updates" option missing from windows update?: on the windows update I do not see the "get latest updates" option. How do I turn that option on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-get-latest-updates-option-missing-from-windows/af0237c0-7ab3-4fd4-80cf-d448904c39ba
  4. PIN now missing after latest update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN now missing after latest update: Since latest update, I now get this message when attempting to use my PIN: "Something has happened to your PIN,..."I now have to sign in with "my computer" password...
  5. PIN now missing after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN now missing after latest update: Since latest update, I now get this message when attempting to use my PIN: "Something has happened to your PIN,..."I now have to sign in with "my computer" password...
  6. PIN now missing after latest update

7. Missing files after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing files after latest update: I'm missing a folder which contained after effects files. It's just gone since I updated two days ago. I think this is update kb4551762 Has this happened to anyone else? Any tips on what to do? (If anything) I'm pretty worried other stuff is gone too, I have my important...
  8. MIssing .dll files since latest Update

MIssing .dll files since latest Update: Since the December 10th 2019 update I no longer have the use of my Photoshop program. It appears I now have some missing .dll files. I tried uninstalling the updates to no avail. I have tried installing some file I was directed to some kind of CC++ files, downloading...
  9. Your Phone app missing from Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your Phone app missing from Update: I got the 1809 build October release update, but the Your Phone app is no where to be found on my machine. Any word on how I might get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/your-phone-app-missing-from-update/d0840525-2b0d-4dcf-9f3d-967e03eecd9b
  10. Windows Store missing with latest updates

Windows Store missing with latest updates: I'm running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 17063.rs_prerelease.171213-1610. Starting with the last release (I don't know the number. It was the one that I received immediately after that Fall release was official), the Windows Store (Is it called the Microsoft Store,...