Windows 10: Missing apps in Notifications settings

Discus and support Missing apps in Notifications settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I found that some of my apps (that regularly emit notifications through the notification center, such as Dropbox or Cyberduck) dont appear in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cavaldonato, May 29, 2016.

1. Missing apps in Notifications settings

Hello,
    I found that some of my apps (that regularly emit notifications through the notification center, such as Dropbox or Cyberduck) dont appear in the notifications settings page.
    For example, I use Cyberduck as FTP client. Every time I edit a file on my server i get the notification "File blahblah updated" and it also appears in the notification center on the right.
    I want to disable the sound of those notifications (not the notifications themselves), but Cyberduck is not listed in my notifications settings.

I tried to reset my [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PushNotifications] using this tutorial How To: Fix Missing Notifications in Windows 10 | Windows 10 content from SuperSite for Windows
    and some new icons appeared (like Xbox or Outlook 2013), but not the one I needed.
    I know that new apps should appear when the first notification is pushed, but that is not happening here. *Huh

I don't know what to do anymore. Can anyone help me to solve it? *cry

Attached my notification settings. I'm sorry for the language but my windows 10 is in Italian, anyway you can get what it is.

Missing apps in Notifications settings [​IMG]

:)

Cavaldonato, May 29, 2016
  2. Gaggo Win User

Missing apps in Notifications settings

Hello,

I found that some of my apps (that regularly emit notifications through the notification center, such as Dropbox or Cyberduck) dont appear in the notifications settings page. (“Show Notifications from these Apps”)

For example, I use Cyberduck as FTP client. Every time I edit a file on my server i get the notification "File blahblah updated" and it also appears in the notification center on the right.

I want to disable the sound of those notifications (not the notifications themselves), but Cyberduck is not listed in my notifications settings.

I tried to reset my [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PushNotifications] using this tutorial

How To: Fix Missing Notifications in Windows 10 | Windows 10 content from SuperSite for Windows

and some new icons appeared (like Xbox or Outlook 2013), but not the one I needed.

I know that new apps should appear when the first notification is pushed, but that is not happening here.

My Windows 10 is up to date and I already tried to disconnect my account, reboot, etc.

I don't know what to do anymore. Can anyone help me to solve it?

Gaggo, May 29, 2016
  3. Missing apps in Notifications settings

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.
    1. Are you trying to disable the sound for only specific applications (such as Dropbox or Cyberduck)?
    2. Are you getting the notifications and sounds for the applications (such as Dropbox or Cyberduck)?

If you would like to disable the sound for the particular notification then its not possible.

Hope the above information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Regards,

Pratiksha Devadiga, May 29, 2016
Thema:

Missing apps in Notifications settings

1. Missing apps in Notifications settings - Similar Threads - Missing apps Notifications

2. Notification Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Settings: [ATTACH] I am not able to switch on my notifications for anything. None of the options are working. What do I do? Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-settings/59fb555b-2bc0-46de-9064-d0a345136d44
  3. Missing notification Button

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing notification Button: i installed 1809 and i noticed that i don't have button at the end of the taskbar to open the notifications panel. i know they are on and working cause i've been getting the ones i haven't disabled under notification settings. any idea how to get it back, or an alternative...
  4. Settings Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Notification: I get this notification daily: "We need to fix your Microsoft Account. Most likely your password changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings." Clicking produces the message: "We need to verify the password for your Microsoft account" (presenting an OLD...
  5. Recurring notifications about configuring settings for apps on account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring notifications about configuring settings for apps on account: Since the Anniversary update, I keep getting this notification (translated): "You have to configure your settings for apps of your Microsoft Account on your other devices to start apps and to run them properly on this device". While I don't use another device for my...
  6. Printer Notification missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Notification missing: Hi, I have no printer notification when I'm printing. In the control panel -> devices and printer -> printerserver properties these are enabled. I have no hiden icons in the taskbar. I tried in the windows registry the setting from windows 7:...
  7. Windows won't detect some apps on Notifications Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't detect some apps on Notifications Settings: Windows has not given me any "important" notifications for several months. Never minded, but a few days ago I bought Forza Horizon 3 to play with friends. The problem came when they invited me and I did not get any kind of notification, whereas if I invited them, they got a...
  8. Apps missing in Lock Screen notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps missing in Lock Screen notification: Hello guys, I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I installed the OS from the ISO file. There is one little bug though. In the lock screen settings, in "choose an app to show detailed status", the place where I can add the apps for which I want detailed status to be shown like...
  9. Apps missing from lock screen notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps missing from lock screen notifications: Got mine installed today and went rather smooth. No major problems but one tiny annoying issue. We did the upgrade on 4 machines and 3 don't have this problem. I want to add mail and cal to my lock screen and it is not a option on my machine. (PRO others are home) After a...
  10. Turning on Notifications in Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Turning on Notifications in Settings: Since the recent upgrade I do not get messages from the websites I generally post on. I tracked it down to the notifications settings in Settings. My "get notifications from Apps" setting is off, not lit up and will not let me change it to on. How do I turn it on?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Missing apps in Notifications settings

2. windows Missing apps in Notifications settings