Windows 10: Missing apps in Notifications settings

Discus and support Missing apps in Notifications settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I found that some of my apps (that regularly emit notifications through the notification center, such as Dropbox or Cyberduck) dont appear in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cavaldonato, May 29, 2016.

1. Missing apps in Notifications settings

Hello,
    I found that some of my apps (that regularly emit notifications through the notification center, such as Dropbox or Cyberduck) dont appear in the notifications settings page.
    For example, I use Cyberduck as FTP client. Every time I edit a file on my server i get the notification "File blahblah updated" and it also appears in the notification center on the right.
    I want to disable the sound of those notifications (not the notifications themselves), but Cyberduck is not listed in my notifications settings.

I tried to reset my [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PushNotifications] using this tutorial How To: Fix Missing Notifications in Windows 10 | Windows 10 content from SuperSite for Windows
    and some new icons appeared (like Xbox or Outlook 2013), but not the one I needed.
    I know that new apps should appear when the first notification is pushed, but that is not happening here. *Huh

I don't know what to do anymore. Can anyone help me to solve it? *cry

Attached my notification settings. I'm sorry for the language but my windows 10 is in Italian, anyway you can get what it is.

Missing apps in Notifications settings [​IMG]

:)

Cavaldonato, May 29, 2016
  2. Gaggo Win User

Missing apps in Notifications settings

Hello,

I found that some of my apps (that regularly emit notifications through the notification center, such as Dropbox or Cyberduck) dont appear in the notifications settings page. (“Show Notifications from these Apps”)

For example, I use Cyberduck as FTP client. Every time I edit a file on my server i get the notification "File blahblah updated" and it also appears in the notification center on the right.

I want to disable the sound of those notifications (not the notifications themselves), but Cyberduck is not listed in my notifications settings.

I tried to reset my [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PushNotifications] using this tutorial

How To: Fix Missing Notifications in Windows 10 | Windows 10 content from SuperSite for Windows

and some new icons appeared (like Xbox or Outlook 2013), but not the one I needed.

I know that new apps should appear when the first notification is pushed, but that is not happening here.

My Windows 10 is up to date and I already tried to disconnect my account, reboot, etc.

I don't know what to do anymore. Can anyone help me to solve it?

Gaggo, May 29, 2016
  3. Missing apps in Notifications settings

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.
    1. Are you trying to disable the sound for only specific applications (such as Dropbox or Cyberduck)?
    2. Are you getting the notifications and sounds for the applications (such as Dropbox or Cyberduck)?

If you would like to disable the sound for the particular notification then its not possible.

Hope the above information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Regards,

Pratiksha Devadiga, May 29, 2016
Thema:

Missing apps in Notifications settings

1. Missing apps in Notifications settings - Similar Threads - Missing apps Notifications

2. Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings: Hi,I'm IT Admin of the company. I have a company laptop managed by Group Policy & Intune. When I go to Windows 11 Settings > System, I cannot see Notifications settings in there. Could you advise which Group Policy or Intune configuration that disable it? So that I can bring...
  3. Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings: Hi,I'm IT Admin of the company. I have a company laptop managed by Group Policy & Intune. When I go to Windows 11 Settings > System, I cannot see Notifications settings in there. Could you advise which Group Policy or Intune configuration that disable it? So that I can bring...
  4. Missed notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missed notifications: I had a windows notification pop up just now but was in the middle of replying to a message so didnt see it. Have gone to the notifications and its empty ...nothing was dismissed and all notifications settings are turned on and everything is ticked under manage notifications....
  5. Notifications - apps missing

Notifications - apps missing: Hi, I removed email notifcation on windows 10. I would now like to receive a notfication everytime i recieve an email. I tried through email settings. I went Manage notification>get notifications from these apps However my email app (outlook) is not there, infact i can...
  6. Mail and Calendar notification setting missing

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar notification setting missing: hi I dont receive the notification from my reminder setted from time/calndar try icon. system -> notification and action -> mail and calendar Missing option ! system -> privacy -> background apps -> mail and calendar Activated i tryed uninstall and reinstall mail an...
  7. Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center: Hello, I'm having issues with the notifications for the action center. The action center on windows 10 is working well, except that I want to get notifications for some apps like Brave, a new browser that i had installed for two or three weeks and it did not appear on the...
  8. calendar app not showing missed notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calendar app not showing missed notifications: running win 10, build 18363.592 version of the calendar app for win 10, version 16005.12228.20410.0 i have been searching for a solution for weeks now.. nothing works.. if i create an event, and the computer is on when the appointment time is set to notify, the notification...
  9. Chrome missing from Notifications & Actions settings

Chrome missing from Notifications & Actions settings: Im not getting notifications from Chrome EVEN THOUGH there are sites that are allowed to push notifications in Chrome settings. When I went to notifications & actions settings in windows there is no option for Chrome in the get notifications from these senders section. How...
  10. Apps missing in Lock Screen notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps missing in Lock Screen notification: Hello guys, I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I installed the OS from the ISO file. There is one little bug though. In the lock screen settings, in "choose an app to show detailed status", the place where I can add the apps for which I want detailed status to be shown like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Missing apps in Notifications settings

2. windows Missing apps in Notifications settings