Windows 10: Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center

Discus and support Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having issues with the notifications for the action center. The action center on windows 10 is working well, except that I want to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndreiTarca, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center

Hello, I'm having issues with the notifications for the action center.

The action center on windows 10 is working well, except that I want to get notifications for some apps like Brave, a new browser that i had installed for two or three weeks and it did not appear on the notifications settings page on "Show Notifications from these Apps".

I already reinstalled it, but same result..My Windows is a Pro version an it is updated.

:)

AndreiTarca, Feb 9, 2020

2. Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center

Hello, I'm having issues with the notifications for the action center.

The action center on windows 10 is working well, except that I want to get notifications for some apps like skype and twitter and they not appear on the notifications settings page on
    "Show Notifications from these Apps"

I go to settings/system/notifications and actions and the only apps that i can see are edge and the windows store I just can't enable the applications that I need to get notifications. I tried this

trick
    and I don't see any new applications appearing on settings.

Thanks for reading

Moved by the moderator to the correct forum category.

César Ordaz, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Feb 9, 2020
  4. rokabard Win User

Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center

Action Center is not showing past notifications

Hello,

I have recently made a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and I don't think the Action Center is working as intended.

In short, the Action Center does not show past notifications.

Notification toasts from various apps do appear on the desktop, and the icon for a new notification does lights up, but when I open Action Center either there is no notification there or the one notification is there, but is then automatically cleared once
    I close the Action Center (even if I did not click on it). The Action Center is therefore always empty.

It was my impression that the Action Center should show a list of past notifications, so that if I am away from the computer I can check the notifications I've missed. Am I missing something or is the Action Center bugged?

thanks.

rokabard, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center

1. Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center - Similar Threads - Missing Apps notifications

2. Action Center is missing...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center is missing...: Hey can you guys help me because i disabled Action Center from Winaero Tweaker and i uninstalled it. I was so dumb to forget that i disabled the Action Center. Please help me...
  3. Notifications and Action Center not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications and Action Center not working.: Hi, Just recently, out of the blue, my action center/notifications panel will not open and I cannot for the life of me find a fix that works. I have tried many "solutions" found both on the web and here, to no avail. Whenever I click on the action bar bottom right the...
  4. Quickly tweak Notifications settings of an App from the Action Center

in Windows 10 News
    Quickly tweak Notifications settings of an App from the Action Center: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Action Center is one stop place to receive and manage all notifications. Every other app hook into the Action Center, notifications become a burden. Every morning, I end up clearing all notifications. The only drawback is that you [...] This post...
  5. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  6. Action Center and notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  7. Mail app not showing notification in action center

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app not showing notification in action center: The only way I know if their is a emailnis if I open the app. The sync settings are set To show a banner and play a sound. To test I send a email from my phone and nothing happens on the pc unless I open the mail app. In settings it set fine. Their was a update this morning...
  8. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968
  9. Unable to switch on apps-notifications in action center

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to switch on apps-notifications in action center: Hi, I'am unable to switch on the apps-notification switch in action center. The switch is fade out. I'am not aware if this worked before, I just run Windows 10 for 2 days 11186
  10. action center & "show app notification" issue

in Windows 10 Support
    action center & "show app notification" issue: hi..my problem is that the "action center" shows "no entry symbol" .. and "show app notification" is greyed out (unable to swicth on or off).. is there any chance to fix them.. thx by the way i did follow tutorial from this link Action Center - Enable or Disable in Windows...