Windows 10: Missing Apps

Discus and support Missing Apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have had a new hard drive fitted to my Dell laptop and a number of apps have gone. When I try to download them from the Apps store they say I already... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JamesSteel2, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Missing Apps

I have had a new hard drive fitted to my Dell laptop and a number of apps have gone. When I try to download them from the Apps store they say I already own them but I can't download them

:)

JamesSteel2, Dec 6, 2018
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Missing Apps

App Icons Missing

Hi Donna,

Corrupted applications are the possible causes why your program icons are missing after an update. To isolate your issue, we'd like to clarify a few things:

• When you hover your mouse over your taskbar or Start menu, are you seeing the icons for your apps?
    • Have you tried searching for a specific app and check if it will appear on the search results?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you repair and reset your applications using the steps shared by Meliton Dec on this

thread
    about restoring missing apps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Missing Apps

1. Missing Apps - Similar Threads - Missing Apps

2. Xbox Live app missing from windwos 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Live app missing from windwos 10?: It was missing from start menu but it was there in Apps & Features So, Uninstalled it and went to Microsoft Store and searched it but it not there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-app-missing-from-windwos-10/76dac7f4-4101-4038-ac0d-f8f8b34a3541
  3. MS Store apps icons are missing in search results

in Cortana
    MS Store apps icons are missing in search results: I get the same issue as described here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icons-missing-in-start-menu-search-results/3a8ce022-1a91-4041-b953-becb0619932d To reproduce it I Open Start menu Type an app name (UWP app only) Look at the search results...
  4. Microsoft Store and Windows Photo App missing after Laptop reset.

Microsoft Store and Windows Photo App missing after Laptop reset.: I recently reset my Windows 10 Hewlett-Packard computer back to factory settings to fix some issues I'd encountered here and now. Anyway, after the reset, my computer no longer had the Microsoft Store nor the Windows Photo App, and I'm concerned. I've attempted using the...
  5. Appinsntaller missing // store not working // no app associated

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Appinsntaller missing // store not working // no app associated: Hi, I can't (re-)install the MS Store as I get the error massage that there is no programm that can open appx files. Which seems to be correct as there seems to be no appinstaller on my pc. As I can only d/l the app installer from the MS Store, and as the MS Store...
  6. Missing Start Menu and apps setting home page comes on and then disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Start Menu and apps setting home page comes on and then disappears: I've tried almost everything I could find to fix this. One MS fixit ran and said my start Menu was corrupt. Does one fix a corrupt file? Can the Start Menu be reinstalled. I've literally spent 3 days fooling with this. Can anyone help?...
  7. Yahoo Email and Windows 10 Mail app missing a feature

Yahoo Email and Windows 10 Mail app missing a feature: I have my Yahoo account enabled in the Windows 10 email app. I also have several others from Gmail, Outlook.com, Mail.com and Comcast. When I right-click on any email in the message list for the other accounts I get the option to either "Mark as junk" or "Move to junk",...
  8. App icons missing in start menu search results

in Cortana
    App icons missing in start menu search results: Hi there, I hope you're having a great weekend :-) I am having a problem with the app icons in the search results of my windows start menu. The icons won't show up. Instead, it displays the same placeholder for all apps. Let the attached GIF animation speak for itself....
  9. All default apps missing after system reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All default apps missing after system reset: Hello all, Recently I attempted to go through with a new windows update (insider preview Build 18932.rs_prerelease.190628-1650). However, at the very end of the update my computer failed with an INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE error. From there, I got into the recovery menu, and...
  10. Windows 10 taskbar/apps go missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 taskbar/apps go missing: New to Windows 10 Home, just got it a month ago. Have been intermittently encountering following issue(s), and have not been able to find any solution. - Taskbar would go missing/disappear. However, it's not minimized or anything. If I press the Windows key, the Start...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows ltsc app missing