Windows 10: Missing articles

Discus and support Missing articles in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I really need someone to help me, I have tried and tried to find this information and an getting nowhere. I saw an article on Microsoft automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WaynePage2, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Missing articles

I really need someone to help me, I have tried and tried to find this information and an getting nowhere. I saw an article on Microsoft automatic connectivity using hardware id database collected using windows OS in late July or August. Now I cannot find it. Does anyone have a copy? On an Msdn forum I also saw that Microsoft had deleted three articles or posts on this topic. If anyone has one or all of these posts, please let me know or send them to me. Or help me hack the Msdn database for these articles. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    Thanks so much.

:)

WaynePage2, Nov 11, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Missing Favourites in Windows 10

Hi George,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that the Favorites list is missing on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps from below article and check if it resolves the issue.

Find missing favorites in File Explorer

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Missing articles

Windows 10 Volume bar missing

Hi,

Your concern regarding the missing volume bar when pressing the volume keys can be caused by a sudden change on your device configuration or corrupted/missing driver. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type
      winver in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps provided on this support article on how to troubleshoot sound/audio
    problems in Windows. The article include steps on how to reinstall the audio driver to rule any adapter issues.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Missing articles

1. Missing articles - Similar Threads - Missing articles

2. I did a system restore on my Windows 10 PC, and now some important files are missing. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did a system restore on my Windows 10 PC, and now some important files are missing. Is...: I had ongoing problems with my Windows 10 PC, so I decided to do a system restore to return it to a previous state. Unfortunately, after the process completed, I discovered that several crucial files were missing.It's possible that the system restore inadvertently led to the...
  3. I did a system restore on my Windows 10 PC, and now some important files are missing. Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did a system restore on my Windows 10 PC, and now some important files are missing. Is...: I had ongoing problems with my Windows 10 PC, so I decided to do a system restore to return it to a previous state. Unfortunately, after the process completed, I discovered that several crucial files were missing.It's possible that the system restore inadvertently led to the...
  4. I did a system restore on my Windows 10 PC, and now some important files are missing. Is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Fax and Scan is missing from my new Windows 11 Pro installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan is missing from my new Windows 11 Pro installation.: Windows Fax and Scan is missing from my new Windows 11 Pro installation.There is so much information on the internet but non of it is relevant to me, just like the one attached to my writing!It allways goes back to: Optional Features. OPTIONAL FEATURES IS NOT LISTED IN MY...
  6. Windows Fax and Scan is missing from my new Windows 11 Pro installation.

Windows Fax and Scan is missing from my new Windows 11 Pro installation.: Windows Fax and Scan is missing from my new Windows 11 Pro installation.There is so much information on the internet but non of it is relevant to me, just like the one attached to my writing!It allways goes back to: Optional Features. OPTIONAL FEATURES IS NOT LISTED IN MY...
  7. icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the...: icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the windows update. when it will be resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-is-missing-from-the-taskbait-is-happening/d822a32a-849f-40a5-8a3c-db95a5e60efa
  8. KB Article Missing from Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB Article Missing from Update Catalog: So I've been trying to find some evidence for an audit where auditors picked the KB article: KB5006754.When I go to a specific host and run the "get-hotfix" powershell command it shows up in the list Source column has been edited:Source Description HotFixID InstalledBy...
  9. KB Article Missing from Update Catalog

KB Article Missing from Update Catalog: So I've been trying to find some evidence for an audit where auditors picked the KB article: KB5006754.When I go to a specific host and run the "get-hotfix" powershell command it shows up in the list Source column has been edited:Source Description HotFixID InstalledBy...
  10. Windows Support Article steps fail because a step is missing:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Support Article steps fail because a step is missing:: Hi and Thank you.Your Support Article located at: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-updating-windows-188c2b0f-10a7-d72f-65b8-32d177eb136c is missing a required step under 'Advanced' > 'Rename Software Distribution Folders'.Your steps say to run...