Windows 10: Missing ATC Window Icon

Discus and support Missing ATC Window Icon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is it possible to have someone familiar with the product Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 v1.9.3.0 handle this please? My original request resulted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jigsaw4Three, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Missing ATC Window Icon

Is it possible to have someone familiar with the product Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 v1.9.3.0 handle this please?

My original request resulted in my being put in touch with a series of "Microsoft Executive" associates who clearly had no knowledge of this product. They also had no access to the original support request and therefore wanted me to describe in detail, from the beginning, exactly what the problem was, over a crappy phone connection, to someone honestly quite difficult to understand, and whose only familiarity with the product is that it owned by Microsoft.

This culminated in one associate proclaiming, "Sir, it is obvious to me that your drivers are bad" never saying WHAT drivers, "and I will now help you reload them. I wish for you to let me connect to your computer in order to do this".

Please believe me when I say that I normally attempt to remain civil in these situations, but at this point I lost it and hung up.

Original Support Request

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The ATC window icon on the on-screen toolbar has disappeared. Also, on the settings window of the toolbar, the ATC function shows as switched off, and it is greyed out as well. This occurred upon the opening of a routine flight session. No settings changes had been made beforehand. All setup settings were the same and I can hear live ATC message traffic going on all around me. I just have no way to open the window to get in on the conversation.

This started about a week into my using the program. No significant changes were made leading to to this.

I verified that there is a key assigned on the keyboard to open ATC window - there is and it does nothing. I can enable the AI copilot to handle ATC communications which works fine but again, no visible ATC window.

Missing ATC Window Icon c0a615f3-2d2e-4ab5-ad62-546ac5f5c176?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jigsaw4Three, Oct 9, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 9, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Missing ATC Window Icon

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Missing ATC Window Icon

1. Missing ATC Window Icon - Similar Threads - Missing ATC Window

2. Icons missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons missing: Hello, I am having trouble with my icons. It went missing. I don't know how can I have it back to the home screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-missing/30354198-3c23-47bc-9814-c9ed22567516
  3. missing icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    missing icons: So I'm sharing a computer with someone and I created a profile to login to my stuff and have my own desktop and ever since I created the profile, on the new profile aka mine every icon is missing, and it's only text, and there is nothing on the navigation panel, I don't know...
  4. Icons Missing

Icons Missing: Hello,My question is that some icons in my start menu are displayed as image files. I have provided a screenshot below of what it looks like to me. As shown both my calculator and Microsoft store icons are shown as image files. They function and open fine but are just...
  5. Windows icons missing

Windows icons missing: Like so ^ Ive already tried rebuilding the icon cache etc to no avail.. whats wrong here ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icons-missing/5f040202-a84e-4d1f-bc5f-369790b67b25
  6. MSFlightSim 2020 - ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFlightSim 2020 - ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared: The ATC window icon control tower icon on the on-screen toolbar has disappeared. Also, on the settings window of the toolbar, the ATC function shows as being switched off, and it is greyed out as well. Please see image below. This occurred upon the opening of a routine...
  7. ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared: The ATC window icon control tower icon on the on-screen toolbar has disappeared. Also, on the settings window of the toolbar, the ATC function shows as being switched off, and it is greyed out as well. Please see image below. This occurred upon the opening of a routine...
  8. Missing Icons

Missing Icons: On my task bar where there is all my favourite apps, some of them are there but there is some gaps. I can still click on them and right click on them to show options. Please help....
  9. Icons missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons missing.: I lost all my shortcuts and the whole right side of this screenshot. I did it by unpinning Firefox. Then everything disappeared. How can I get them back? Don Cole Before: [img] After: [img] 144889
  10. Missing Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Icon: I have a program called IDE.exe. It uses the drawing board icon. [img] It creates a project file with the extension .prj. The project uses the hammer icon. [img] IDE.exe is there with the proper icon. [img] But the .prj file shows white square (no icon)....