Windows 10: Missing attachments in windows 10 email App

Discus and support Missing attachments in windows 10 email App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a PC w/Windows 10. I am receiving my emails w/windows 10 Mail app but attachments are not showing. only in this app is this happening. the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jmnitz21, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Jmnitz21 Win User

Missing attachments in windows 10 email App

I have a PC w/Windows 10. I am receiving my emails w/windows 10 Mail app but attachments are not showing. only in this app is this happening. the same emails on my android app and my windows 10 surface pro show attachments in the emails. What do I need to do to allow attachments to download with email?

:)

Jmnitz21, Jun 4, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 4, 2020
  3. email attachments

Hi Rebecca,

For us to assist you further with your concern. We’ll need the following details:

• What email application are you using?
    • Is this issue isolated on a specific file attached or all files?
    • Can you successfully send an email with no attachment?

In the meantime, if you’re experiencing this issue using the Mail App in Windows 10, we recommend that you remove your email account and add it again. To do that, follow the steps provided in this article.

We will wait for your response.

Efraim Gar, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to attach documents to email error The following files couldn't be attached: IMG.pdf. Please try again later

Hi Mikalbe,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?
    • Is the issue with a particular format of attachments?
    I suggest you to try attaching a different format of file and check if you are able to attach file and send mail. Also install all pending Windows updates and check. If the issue still persists follow the steps below.

App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to attach files to email. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Missing attachments in windows 10 email App - Similar Threads - Missing attachments email

2. Email apps won't attach files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email apps won't attach files: After upgrading to Windows 11, I cannot attach files to any of my email apps. I've tried Hotmail and Gmail in both Chrome and MS Edge. I cannot get my email to access files on my hard drive, one drive or Google drive. I have cleared browsing history and cache. I've also...
  3. Email apps won't attach files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email apps won't attach files: After upgrading to Windows 11, I cannot attach files to any of my email apps. I've tried Hotmail and Gmail in both Chrome and MS Edge. I cannot get my email to access files on my hard drive, one drive or Google drive. I have cleared browsing history and cache. I've also...
  4. Windows 10 Email app toolbar missing

Windows 10 Email app toolbar missing: Hi. I got the windows 10 email app where I have set up several of my emailaccount in.But i'm missing a extencive toolbar at the top of my app?I'm not able to find anything in the settingsmenu in the app that allows me to activate/show this toolbar.In other email apps, outlook...
  5. Outlook - Email Attachments missing.

Outlook - Email Attachments missing.: Hey, I am facing an issue with Inbox emails with attachments. Some mails have attachments that just don't show up in my inbox on the outlook APP. These mails checked online on Gmail or Zoho mail show the attachments. The problem is not universal, since I have many...
  6. email attachments crash apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email attachments crash apps: I have been going crazy with this problem. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I'm trying to avoid re-installing Windows, but if necessary I'm willing to do what it takes. Overview: If I try to work with an attachment/former attachment - app crashes right away....
  7. Email Attachments on Windows 10 email program

Email Attachments on Windows 10 email program: Hi there I have recently started using the mail program within windows 10 for my emails. Previously I was using outlook 2010. I can not receive any attachments through this program, I have had to resort to going into my emails on my internet providers webmail program where...
  8. Windows 10 email attachment issue

Windows 10 email attachment issue: Using two gmail accounts through windows 10 mail. All of the sudden randomly stopped sending emails. Receiving fine but intermittently doesn't send. Happened yesterday. I deleted gmail accounts; reset mail; uninstalled and reinstalled mail; set up gmail accounts again...
  9. Email Attachments missing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email Attachments missing Windows 10: Can someone help ? I cannot see/ find my email attachments …. Using Windows 10 The attachments show on my mobile phone when the message is down loaded, but not on my Microsoft Surface... Frustrating ….urgh...
  10. email no attachments- windows 10

email no attachments- windows 10: emails have no attachment, have on old pc but not this new 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/email-no-attachments-windows-10/9f0e17cb-5266-4baf-a379-0c902253afaa