Windows 10: Missing attachments when accessing via desktop client

Discus and support Missing attachments when accessing via desktop client in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I receive emails with attachments that are missing when accessed via desktop client app but is accessible when I log on to my outlook account via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Merline George, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Missing attachments when accessing via desktop client

I receive emails with attachments that are missing when accessed via desktop client app but is accessible when I log on to my outlook account via browser.

What could be the reason behind this anomaly?

:)

Merline George, Nov 17, 2020
  2. PACALA_BA Win User

?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Hi

• Are the attachments still missing when viewing your Outlook account on Lumia 550?
    • YES , missing on OUTLOOK:COM and GMAIL
    • I see they ONLY after self forwarding
    • Are the attachments show up online at Outlook.com?
    • YES, i see they online
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • I am Phone.store up to date
    • On the feedback they are MANY THREADS
    I have on the pc full access to OUTLOOK.COM via visual basic...., but no acccess on the phone...then i can do nothing

With app SECURE GMAIL...i see gmail attachments....

PACALA_BA, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    ?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Thank you for the information. To prevent confusion in resolving your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are the attachments still missing when viewing your Outlook account on Lumia 550?
    • Are the attachments show up online at Outlook.com?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Ariel Acu, Nov 17, 2020
  4. karyeowl Win User

Missing attachments when accessing via desktop client

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Missing attachments when accessing via desktop client

1. Missing attachments when accessing via desktop client - Similar Threads - Missing attachments accessing

2. Entering Credentials When Accessing Router Attached Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Entering Credentials When Accessing Router Attached Drive: Greetings,I have just purchased a new router. I attached an SSD to the router to use as network storage. The router is from Asus. I have setup aiCloud to access the storage from outside my network. I cannot use the FTP host created in the aiDisk router dashboard, as the...
  3. Best remote desktop client for accessing a Mac?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best remote desktop client for accessing a Mac?: I'm using Windows for the first time in a very long time and want to use a remote desktop to access my MacBook on the same screen. What's the best remote desktop client to do that? Just Microsoft's remote desktop? I'm using Parsec for gaming on this computer on my Mac and...
  4. When attaching zips to email client getting repeated warnings of Trojans

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When attaching zips to email client getting repeated warnings of Trojans: Just started today, and this happens with any zip created I've tried zipping different files and file types. I'll create the zip file, I can run a scan at that point and no threats will be found, however as soon as I try to attach the zip Windows Defender will mark the...
  5. Can't access attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access attachments: I can't open an email that says"VIEW". When the cursor hovers oven any picture or any action to look at attachment a white rectangle box comes up and shows the link of the email. It won't allow me to look at pictures or go to a site. It started this about a week ago, but...
  6. Remote Desktop access to Always On VPN client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop access to Always On VPN client: I have a number of Always On VPN clients using system tunnels configured at our site...and it would be helpful to be able to connect via remote desktop to the Always On VPN clients. Is there a way to get the RDP listener to listen for connections on the Always-On VPN...
  7. Attaching images to non-MS email client

in Browsers and Email
    Attaching images to non-MS email client: I am new to W10, I use eM Client as my email client and I have set it to default in settings. However, if I right-click an image and then select "send to" and "mail recipient" it throws up an error message saying "you need to create a MS Outlook profile". Is there a way of...
  8. unauthorised attachment via web?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unauthorised attachment via web?: Hi, I was connected to a library internet service and saw an unsolicited “Attached” notification briefly appear on screen in a green caption with a downward arrow. Was this generated by Microsoft or someone attaching something unknown to my computer without authorisation?...
  9. Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI: I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed...
  10. How to access cloud via webdav instead of client?

How to access cloud via webdav instead of client?: I can access my Dropbox account through the ES File Explorer app (free) for Android, and there is not much else to it. It's not complicated, there are no hoops to jump through, it just works and does a great job. It includes thumbnail view, caches images, and even includes...