Windows 10: Missing Audio Devices in Device Manager

Discus and support Missing Audio Devices in Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use my ASUS FX505 laptop as a presentation computer for work using ProPresenter7. It has been GREAT up to now for the last 16 months. When I turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by frustratedTechGuy, May 28, 2021.

1. Missing Audio Devices in Device Manager

I use my ASUS FX505 laptop as a presentation computer for work using ProPresenter7. It has been GREAT up to now for the last 16 months. When I turned it on last night to check my next presentation I noticed No Sound coming from my computer. After doing all the basic sound check stuff I started looking online for answers. My Device Manager no longer has Audio input/output devices. I have worked with Microsoft Tech help and have even Factory Reset 3 different times in the process. Nothing will bring back Audio Input/output devices in Device Manager. Windows 10 can't find my internal laptop speak

:)

frustratedTechGuy, May 28, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, May 28, 2021
  3. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Missing Audio Devices in Device Manager What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, May 28, 2021
  4. Missing Audio Devices in Device Manager

Audio device missing or inoperative in windows 10

All sound is inoperative in my windows 10 system. Happened when I reset the system using a Windows 10 download. Device manager lists " Audio device on high definition Audio Bus". Attempting to reload the driver for this device results in an error "IDT
    high definition Audio Codec error", a device attached to the system not operating" Is my Windows operating system download corrupt? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, I tired downloading the Realtek Audio Manager as a substitute per a suggestion
    on this site. Installation appeared to be successful but I don't see it anywhere in Device Manager. Also got an error message that a cable was missing, needed plugged in. Seemed like it was looking for a game controller.

AdministratorKeeley, May 28, 2021
Thema:

Missing Audio Devices in Device Manager

1. Missing Audio Devices in Device Manager - Similar Threads - Missing Audio Devices

2. No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager: Hello I facing problem with Audio Driver I don't no how the problem arise but I have done several tries , Watched Lots of vids and much more , i didn't find genuine solution. I have Laptop Asus Tuf Gaming A17 2021 model FA706ICB My laptop says no output device is installed...
  3. No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager: Hello I facing problem with Audio Driver I don't no how the problem arise but I have done several tries , Watched Lots of vids and much more , i didn't find genuine solution. I have Laptop Asus Tuf Gaming A17 2021 model FA706ICB My laptop says no output device is installed...
  4. Missing Audio Device/Not detecting Audio Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Audio Device/Not detecting Audio Device: Hello, I have installed Windows 10 on an external SSD for my 4k iMac 2015. My problem is that after installing Bootcamp Assistant and updating everything, the sound is not detecting any Audio Device. I have tried everything on the Windows Support Software that Apple provided...
  5. Missing Audio Device/Not detecting Audio Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Audio Device/Not detecting Audio Device: Hello, I have installed Windows 10 on an external SSD for my 4k iMac 2015. My problem is that after installing Bootcamp Assistant and updating everything, the sound is not detecting any Audio Device. I have tried everything on the Windows Support Software that Apple provided...
  6. Missing Audio Device/Not detecting Audio Device

7. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek R Audio missing in device manager: My realtekR audio driver gone missing after i miss install another audio driver and the new driver didnt function at all. After i uninstall the wrong one, the realtekR audio did not appear again in my device manager. I try to find it but it gone missing. I've tried to add...
  8. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

Realtek R Audio missing in device manager: My realtekR audio driver gone missing after i miss install another audio driver and the new driver didnt function at all. After i uninstall the wrong one, the realtekR audio did not appear again in my device manager. I try to find it but it gone missing. I've tried to add...
  9. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

10. No audio device in device manager

No audio device in device manager: I bought a cheap Dell Optiplex desktop PC for my mum to watch Netflix on her TV, it has SSD and HDMI out, so I thought it'll do the job she needs it for. I bought it off ebay a couple of months ago, but was so busy working, I'm only just plugging it in now, so probably too...