Windows 10: Missing Audio enhancements tab for headset microphone

Discus and support Missing Audio enhancements tab for headset microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi , my headset microphone has a static in the background, it sounds like I am in a thunder storm whilst speaking. There is not fault with my headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Phantom Red-, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Missing Audio enhancements tab for headset microphone

Hi , my headset microphone has a static in the background, it sounds like I am in a thunder storm whilst speaking. There is not fault with my headset as the microphone works perfectly fine on my phone. I searched the solution and it says use enhancements tab and tick noise suppression. The enhancements tab is missing. I have tried everything re downloaded drivers deleting them several times to no success. I used the noise suppression treasure in the the Realtek Hd Audio console but that dint fix the problem either.

Thank you any advice would be appreciated

:)

Phantom Red-, Jun 13, 2020

2. External microphone not showing in the Recording tab

My Windows 10 laptop is not recognizing any external microphones. I have two headsets: a Bluetooth one and one for an audio jack. Both headsets work correctly on other devices. When I connect the headsets to my computer, I can hear audio, but the microphones
    do not work.

Here are the steps I've taken so far:

• Updated drivers (they were already up to date)
    • From Sound Settings, headsets do not appear as options for the input device
    • Ran the microphone troubleshooter - headsets do not appear as options
    • From Control Panel > Sound > Recording, headsets do not appear as options. I have selected the disabled and disconnected devices options.
    • From Microphone Privacy, all apps have access to the microphone.
    That's everything I found online to fix this problem. Any suggestions?

TechWriterHeather, Jun 13, 2020
  3. No Enhancement Tab in Microphone Settings

Hello everyone,

I seem to have a problem. I have recently bought a Genius Gamer Headset HS-G500V.

Apparently, it works just fine but I have come to realize that when I want to use the
    attached microphone, I hear a very loud static/buzzing. Normally, I would fix this in the Enhancements tab in the Microphone settings, but there seems to be missing that tab for their microphone. The tab is visible for the one built
    in the laptop originally, but there is no tab for HS-G500V Headset model. In the LEVELS TAB, I also seem to be missing the Microphone boost option (I wanted to lower the db).

I am running on an X553SA-XX006D Asus laptop, Windows 10, all drivers are up to date (checked
    three times).

I contacted the Genius as the headset's manifacturer, I received no response. I have checked the ASUS website to look for drivers directly instead of checking for the new ones via the Troubleshooting option on the laptop itself, and found nothing,
    again. Everything looks up to date so far.

Do you know what may be causing the issue?

I would really appreciate your help, this is very much needed for work!

MissMaCherie, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Missing Audio enhancements tab for headset microphone

Microphone of Gaming Headset missing Enhancements tab and boost

I cannot find the Enhancements tab and I've searched all of Google to fix it with no success.

What to do? This issue started after I got new headphones which are perfectly identical to my old functioning ones.

Also, the program Realtek HD Audio Manager claims I have no headphones connected even though I can perfectly use the microphone and hear.

AnnonymousAnnonymous, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Missing Audio enhancements tab for headset microphone

1. Missing Audio enhancements tab for headset microphone - Similar Threads - Missing Audio enhancements

2. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enhancement tab is missing: Hi,After running sysprep 'Enhancement' is getting deleted from Control Panel -> Sound and replaced with 'Effects' tab.As per our product requirement 'Enhancement' should exists. Is anyone have an idea why it is deleted?Thanks...
  3. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing: I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancements-tab-in-microphone-properties-missing/74f555da-ac11-4ad3-9f8f-26cf1dd82b77
  4. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing: I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancements-tab-in-microphone-properties-missing/74f555da-ac11-4ad3-9f8f-26cf1dd82b77
  5. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

6. Audio Enhancements Tab Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Enhancements Tab Missing: I have a Dell Precision 5530 laptop with Windows 10 Pro. It's relatively new, and I noticed there is no audio Enhancements tab for the Speakers/Headphones control window. I've gone through the steps of updating my driver, uninstalling and reinstalling it, contacting Dell...
  7. Enhancement tab missing from sounds - microphone

Enhancement tab missing from sounds - microphone: I have no idea what to do... please help. submitted by /u/_AlexOne_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuehxv/enhancement_tab_missing_from_sounds_microphone/
  8. Audio enhancements tab is showing for headphones but not microphone

Audio enhancements tab is showing for headphones but not microphone: I have tried updating and restarting my computer. Nothing has worked, please help! submitted by /u/howisherobrine [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftudl1/audio_enhancements_tab_is_showing_for_headphones/
  9. Audio Enhancement Tab is Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Enhancement Tab is Missing: I've tried multiple ways to fix this issue. I've tried to update the drivers, go on my motherboards support page and update the driver, device manager and update the driver, tried downloading drivers from realtek hd themselves but I still can't get any audio enhancements on...
  10. Audio Enhancements Tab Missing

Audio Enhancements Tab Missing: Hello, I am brand new to these forums and have been wondering why my Audio Enhancements Tab is missing now that i am using Windows 10. I used to have Windows 7 and it worked fine. I have no clue what sound card i have and it doesn't show up in device manager either, i believe...