Windows 10: Missing Audio Output on Windows 10

Discus and support Missing Audio Output on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had updated my Windows to IDK what version but suddenly the volume tab showed "No audio output device installed". I tried uninstalling drivers but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RajWadkar, Oct 15, 2018.

1. RajWadkar Win User

Missing Audio Output on Windows 10

I had updated my Windows to IDK what version but suddenly the volume tab showed "No audio output device installed". I tried uninstalling drivers but it didn't work. I saw the solution on few questions but I don't even have the SST driver. Then I tried fresh install of Windows and the issue is still present. Can anyone provide me with the solution? Thanks!

Ps: Bluetooth devices are working. AUX isn't working.

:)

RajWadkar, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Thane68 Win User

Windows 10 no audio output

I had this same problem with the initial update to win 10, reinstalling the driver worked for me then. However, since the last security patch it has killed my rear output for audio, and reinstalling the drivers has not worked. I can get some audio output
    from the front sound output, but not from the rear output. Any suggestions?

Thane68, Oct 15, 2018
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Marby Rey Win User

audio problems

Hi,

One possible reason that you’re experiencing sound issue is missing or outdated drivers. We suggest that you update the display drivers by following the steps on this
    article.

You may also try checking the sound settings if the default audio device is set to an HDMI output.

• Right-click the sound icon on the taskbar.
    • Select Playback devices.
    • Under the Playback tab, make sure you choose HDMI output as default audio device.

Feel free to send us your feedback at your convenience.

Marby Rey, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Missing Audio Output on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Missing Audio Output

2. Audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio output: I have my hdmi connected to both my laptop and monotor the screen is on the monitor but the audio is coming out of the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output/9c6fe9d1-82ac-473c-8174-42b8c696740d
  3. No Audio [Output and Input] Realtek Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio [Output and Input] Realtek Missing: Hi, I know this question has been posted a lot but I cannot fix this even after looking through several threads and websites and I am on the verge of crying honestly. I noticed today that my speaker icon has a red x on it and there's no sound output or input found and I have...
  4. Windows 10 - No audio output devices

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - No audio output devices: There is a bug in the Windows 10 Operating system which prevents audio devices from being recognized. Every device in Device Manager says that it is working properly.This is the same issue found...
  5. Audio input and output is Missing

Audio input and output is Missing: Hello there I was playing game on my pc then suddenly the sound stops and the speaker shows redx you understand what I mean on right side corner in windows taskbarThen I try to troubleshoot with troubleshooting and updated driver nothing is solved Then I seen that there is an...
  6. Windows 10 - No audio output devices

Windows 10 - No audio output devices: Hi there, On my Windows 10, Audio stopped working completely. Windows sais "no output devices found" and "no input devices found". There are a lot of threads for this problem but no fix worked in my situation. Most solutions revolve around reinstalling and fixing...
  7. Windows 10 no audio output device

Windows 10 no audio output device: I have an HP Pro 3515. It has been updated to Windows 10. I have tried ALL of the suggestions, rollback, disable, uninstall,, complete reset, HP support, nothing has worked. It looks like it is a known bug from a Windows update. Additional information: Looking at the...
  8. audio output

audio output: audio output dropped off after w10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output/9fed22c2-572d-493d-a9e5-5bc7dd888803
  9. Windows 10 no audio output device

Windows 10 no audio output device: I have an HP Pro 3515. It has been updated to Windows 10. Ver 10.0.18362 I have tried ALL of the suggestions, rollback, disable, uninstall,, complete reset, HP support, nothing has worked. It looks like it is a known bug from a Windows update. Additional information:...
  10. No Audio Output Device is installed + Missing MMCSS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Audio Output Device is installed + Missing MMCSS: Hello, I'm a bit at my wits end so I hope someone can help me. The model I'm using is ASUS SF-314-52 if that is relevant. I opened up my computer to find no audio working and a 'No Audio Output Device is installed' error above my sound control. Everything was working fine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 audio output missing