Windows 10: Missing/Bad Drivers Unknown Device - ROOT\NET\0001

Discus and support Missing/Bad Drivers Unknown Device - ROOT\NET\0001 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Missing/Bad Drivers Unknown Device Device instance path ROOT\NET\0001 X470 Gaming Pro Carbon 126888 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Raven2099, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Raven2099 Win User

Missing/Bad Drivers Unknown Device - ROOT\NET\0001

Missing/Bad Drivers Unknown Device
    Device instance path ROOT\NET\0001

X470 Gaming Pro Carbon

:)

Raven2099, Feb 9, 2019
  2. FGrcia Win User

Unknown devices

I have a problem with my notebook (Lenovo Y700-15ISK, Windows 10, 64 bits). Suddenly, three unknown devices appeared in the device manager, I don't know why. In the properties they say:

General:

Device Type: Other devices

Manufacturer: Unknown

The drivers for this device are not installed. (...)

Details:

Device instance path: ROOT\NET\0000, ROOT\NET\0001, ROOT\NET\0002 (said in the three unknown devices respectively)

Hardware Ids: ptun0901

Events:

(...)

Device configured (null)

(...)

I have tried clicking in update driver (it didn't work). I installed tap-Windows Virtual Network Driver from OpenVPN web page, but the unknown devices are still there.

I will appreciate your help.

FGrcia, Feb 9, 2019
  3. device driver for root\system\0001 in windows 10

how do I reinstate the device driver for root\system\0001 device error code 1 in windows 10?

algoldberg, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Sir-Thabo Win User

device driver for root\system\0001 in windows 10

for ROOT\SYSTEM\0001

*DellProf

for ROOT\SYSTEM\0002

*DDDriver

Sir-Thabo, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Missing/Bad Drivers Unknown Device - ROOT\NET\0001 - Similar Threads - Missing Bad Drivers

2. Unknown driver in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown driver in Device Manager: Hi,In device manager of Windows 11 Pro I have unknown device with the following ID: ACPI\VEN_INTC&DEV_1085 ACPI\INTC1085 *INTC1085 This is the last error after installation of device software. Local ASUS support has not solved the problem yet and escalated it to global...
  3. Unknown driver in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown driver in Device Manager: Hi,In device manager of Windows 11 Pro I have unknown device with the following ID: ACPI\VEN_INTC&DEV_1085 ACPI\INTC1085 *INTC1085 This is the last error after installation of device software. Local ASUS support has not solved the problem yet and escalated it to global...
  4. unknown ACPI device without driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unknown ACPI device without driver: i have been getting alot of BSOD's lately, i have 1 unknown device and i can't find the driver for it hardware ID: ACPI\VEN_INOU&DEV_0000 can anyone help me?...
  5. Unknown Device and Driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown Device and Driver: So I Bricked My Phone And Now its a "UNKNOWN DEVICE" so I installed The "MediaTek Drivers" and Tried to Use Them as My phones Driver.... But The MediaTek Drivers Didn't show In The Drivers List I tried To select Them manually but It said That The driver is not 64x Even though...
  6. Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver.

Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver.: Hi, I've just bought an ASUS TUF A15 F506IV. After installing Win10 Pro 1809 then updated, everyASUS official driver and getting the rest of them through Microsoft Device Manager, Windows still doesn't recognize a device. For this reason, it cannot find its driver to make...
  7. Unknown device drivers not installing manually

Unknown device drivers not installing manually: Up until my update this morning I have had a wireless adapter for my Xbox 360 controller. I have been manually assigning it driver updates but this time, I try to update it and nothing happens. I go to manage devices Other devices Unknown device Browse my computer Pick...
  8. Unknown device stays unknown after downloading drivers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown device stays unknown after downloading drivers.: Just had to reset my computer. An old Xbox 360 wireless receiver I've been using for ages always needed to get drivers installed when plugged in to a new PC. Usually i click update drivers select manually and browse the list of drivers til i get to the correct section. Xbox...
  9. about unknown component missing drivers.

about unknown component missing drivers.: hello i need some help please.. here are the unknown device properties. under events.. Device ROOT\MEDIA\0000 was configured. Driver Name: null Class Guid: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} Driver Date:...
  10. Unknown Device reports bad host controller

Unknown Device reports bad host controller: After a clean installation of Windows 10, I get a series of Unknown Devices listed under "Other devices." When I run the update drivers option I get the message seen in the attached image. 69760

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ROOT\NET\0000

2. root net 0001 unknown device

3. root\net\0001

4. root system 0001,
  5. The driver \Driver\vmbusr failed to load for the device ROOT\SYSTEM\0001.,
  6. device root\acpi_hal\0000 was started.,
  7. WHAT IS ROOT\NET\0000,
  8. root/SYSTEM/0001 *DellProf,
  9. device root\net\0000 requires further installation,
  10. ROOT\NET\0000 is it harmful,
  11. device properties dddriver,