Windows 10: missing battery status on my taskbar

Discus and support missing battery status on my taskbar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; sometimes on the task bar battery status is missing even though on task bar settings the POWER mode is on .its happens frequently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RAMASUBBAREDDYGOTTAM, Jul 28, 2019.

1. missing battery status on my taskbar

sometimes on the task bar battery status is missing even though on task bar settings the POWER mode is on .its happens frequently

:)

RAMASUBBAREDDYGOTTAM, Jul 28, 2019

2. battery status icon missing from taskbar since windows update?

battery status icon missing from taskbar since windows update? I've fixed this problem in the past on a different laptop, but cant remember how???!!!

PaulSpratt, Jul 28, 2019
  3. battery status icon missing from taskbar since windows update?

Hi PaulSpratt

To add the battery icon to the taskbar, select Start> Settings> Personalization> Taskbar and then scroll down to the notification area. Choose Select the icons you want to appear in the taskbar and change the Power to Power button.

To check the battery status, select the battery icon in the taskbar at the bottom right of the screen.

Notes: You have to select Show hidden icons in the taskbar before selecting the battery icon. Energy is not an option in systems without a battery.

MaritzaCapiro, Jul 28, 2019
  4. missing battery status on my taskbar

Battery icon missing from Windows 10 taskbar

I attempted to follow your steps however, the battery icon "on" switch is grayed out. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you.

JohnsonKatrina, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

missing battery status on my taskbar

1. missing battery status on my taskbar - Similar Threads - missing battery status

2. Battery Icon Missing on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Icon Missing on Taskbar: Well it's not quite missing. It's enabled and turned on in settings under "show which icons appear on the taskbar." However the icon is the same colour as the taskbar with no avatar. There's a space for it between other icons and I can right click and check the battery charge...
  3. Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar

Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from the taskbar since recent updates. In settings, power is greyed out 2nd image below and when I go to the page to add icon to the taskbar, the wrong icon of a speaker is next to power see 1st image below. Any ideas?[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  4. Battery Icon Missing In Taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery Icon Missing In Taskbar: [ATTACH] Greetings all, Today when i turned on my computer my battery icon was no where to be seen in the taskbar, this happened every time i opened the lid. Sometimes its the battery icon that isnt visible or sometimes its the wifi or the volume panel. How do i fix this?...
  5. taskbar won't display battery status

taskbar won't display battery status: My taskbar has recently abruptly stopped giving my battery status. If I go into taskbar settings, then "Select which items appear on the taskbar," "power: is set to "Yes." If I instead go into "Turn system icons on and off," Power is listed as on, but the on/off switch for it...
  6. battery icon missing in taskbar

battery icon missing in taskbar: battery icon missing in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-missing-in-taskbar/1ac56629-f4ac-43fc-8b50-1145de789fe8
  7. Taskbar battery status icon is not showing

Taskbar battery status icon is not showing: Taskbar battery status icon is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-battery-status-icon-is-not-showing/646d32f6-dcc1-487a-8f79-3c5e3f9e026e
  8. Battery status

Battery status: How do I display battery status icon on taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-status/bc9c44e0-8e60-42f7-bb0e-f3e13feec2c2
  9. battery status icon missing from taskbar since windows update?

battery status icon missing from taskbar since windows update?: battery status icon missing from taskbar since windows update? I've fixed this problem in the past on a different laptop, but cant remember how???!!!...
  10. Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar

Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar: My battery icon is missing in taskbar. Where was the icon? how do I get it back?please someone help me with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/battery-icon-missing-in-taskbar/523e1dc7-1a21-4b8e-a8d2-7f852cb5267a