Windows 10: missing blob for item 150762

Discus and support missing blob for item 150762 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is "missing blob for item 150762", and how to resolve?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Herb B., Feb 13, 2020.

1. Herb B. Win User

missing blob for item 150762

What is "missing blob for item 150762", and how to resolve?

:)

Herb B., Feb 13, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 13, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 13, 2020
  4. missing blob for item 150762

Very serious problem with your latest Windows updates.

In this case, we suggest performing a clean boot to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help you eliminate software conflicts when you run programs in Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• From Start, search for msconfig.
    • Select System Configuration from the search results.

missing blob for item 150762 4013453_en_1.png

• On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap
      or click Disable all.

missing blob for item 150762 4013455_en_1.png

• On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Open Task Manager.

missing blob for item 150762 4013456_en_1.png

• On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click Disable.

missing blob for item 150762 4013457_en_1.png

• Close Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click OK, and then restart the computer.

Once done with the steps, let us know the results to we can assist if necessary.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

missing blob for item 150762

1. missing blob for item 150762 - Similar Threads - missing blob item

2. Desktop missing items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop missing items: I lost my Recycle Bin icon. I tried to restore it and when I did, all the icons on my desktop.Some of these items were shortcuts, but many of them were actual files.HELP...
  3. Desktop missing items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop missing items: I lost my Recycle Bin icon. I tried to restore it and when I did, all the icons on my desktop.Some of these items were shortcuts, but many of them were actual files.HELP...
  4. Desktop missing items

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. pinned item missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pinned item missing: I am wondering where is the pinned item located? I used to pin them and it shows on task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinned-item-missing/38b289e4-f148-4624-b570-7c92a4349146
  6. pinned item missing

pinned item missing: I am wondering where is the pinned item located? I used to pin them and it shows on task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinned-item-missing/38b289e4-f148-4624-b570-7c92a4349146
  7. Missing Taskbar Items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Taskbar Items: I am having this issue where my taskbar icons have disappeared completely along with some other icons in the taskbar such as the WiFi, Battery and Time options. However, as you can see, the drop-up button and the One Drive button are still there. Some other issues...
  8. Missing Taskbar Items

Missing Taskbar Items: I am having this issue where my taskbar icons have disappeared completely along with some other icons in the taskbar such as the WiFi, Battery and Time options. However, as you can see, the drop-up button and the One Drive button are still there. Some other issues...
  9. Missing item in backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing item in backup: I've tried to get an answer on this before under a different heading but unsuccessfully. How can I resolve a backup issue where backup completes OK except for one so called missing file. The report tells me that...
  10. Missing items in Personalization.

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing items in Personalization.: Hello everybody, New member here. I just re-installed Win 10 on my laptop. I won't go into details on why i had to but over the years i'm amazed that each time you install Windows you have different things that don't work, that did work on another install. This will be my...