Windows 10: Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality

Discus and support Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While trying to connect a previously paired device, I encountered some challenges and tried restarting the Bluetooth function. Once I turned it off,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by winstonosuchukwu, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality

While trying to connect a previously paired device, I encountered some challenges and tried restarting the Bluetooth function. Once I turned it off, the ICON disappeared and now I cannot turn it back on and in settings the toggle switch is gone.

I can find the Bluetooth profile in Device Manager under "Hidden", but still cannot restart it. Help!

:)

winstonosuchukwu, Aug 11, 2020

2. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Icon is missing

Bluetooth Icon is missing on my laptop (Windows 10), and it has been about 3 weeks. Here is how it looks like on my laptop:

• Device Manage:

Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality C9Kxt.png

• Settings:

Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality lGz4A.png

• Action Center:

Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality h6pfA.png

As you see, there is NO Bluetooth icon..

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Zenia Park, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Kahel13 Win User

Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality

Bluetooth functionality is now missing.

Hi Justin,

Thanks for providing the steps that you've already done on your computer. After doing the factory reset, did you recheck devmgmt.msc if Bluetooth is still missing from the list of drivers?

If the Bluetooth driver is still nowhere to be found on devmgmt.msc after doing the factory reset, please have the driver downloaded from Asus' official website. You may also input this URL on your browser's address bar to download the .rar file directly:

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/...uetooth_QualcommAtheros_Win10_64_VER10016.rar

Hope this helps.

Kahel13, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality

1. Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality - Similar Threads - Missing Bluetooth ICON

2. bluetooth icon missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth icon missing: I use a Lenovo ThinkPad x131e. it's a second-hand device I bought with windows pre-installed. I can't turn Bluetooth on it seems to be missing. When I go to the action centre the bluetooth option is missing. there is a connect option but when i click that it says it can't...
  3. bluetooth icon missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth icon missing: I use a Lenovo ThinkPad x131e. it's a second-hand device I bought with windows pre-installed. I can't turn Bluetooth on it seems to be missing. When I go to the action centre the bluetooth option is missing. there is a connect option but when i click that it says it can't...
  4. bluetooth icon missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. BLUETOOTH ISSUE - NO ICON, NO FUNCTIONALITY, NO CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH ISSUE - NO ICON, NO FUNCTIONALITY, NO CONNECTION: Hi everyoneSo I have had a reoccuring issue with bluetooth on my laptop this past year. In the past I have been able to get it working again, usually my reinstalling the bluetooth driver. This time though that hasn't worked, and I have tried every option I could find on the...
  6. Bluetooth icon missing

Bluetooth icon missing: I accidentally deleted Bluetooth from my device. Now I can't see Bluetooth on/off icon anywhere on my pc. I was trying to connect my Bluetooth mouse watching a video on the internet. I am tired of doing everything. Please help me....
  7. Bluetooth icon missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth icon missing: I reinstalled Windows 10 and then when I tried to use Bluetooth, I spectated that the Bluetooth icon is missing and when I searched it everywhere I didn't find it. Then when I ran the troubleshoot for Bluetooth, it displays that Bluetooth is not available on my device. But...
  8. Missing bluetooth and icon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing bluetooth and icon: My bluetooth went missing last month from windows 10. Even in the control panel, no sign of bluetooth. Must be corrupted.How do I solve this problem? Thank you....
  9. missing bluetooth icon

missing bluetooth icon: Missing bluetooth icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-bluetooth-icon/ff4101cc-199a-499b-83d8-9313e84042ec
  10. Bluetooth functionality is now missing.

Bluetooth functionality is now missing.: Hello not sure what happened but my Bluetooth toggle does not show up in the Bluetooth Menu. Asus GL502VT-BSI7N27 WIndows 10 Home - Version 1909 Build - 18363.592 Tried 1Bluetooth fix wizard, 2 updating the from manufacturers drivers 3 Windows key + R for msconfig...