Windows 10: Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004

Discus and support Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had updated my laptop to the mentioned below updates. And after that, a lot of toggles went missing and couldn't find Bluetooth option. Please guide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SrujanKalavagunta, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004

I had updated my laptop to the mentioned below updates. And after that, a lot of toggles went missing and couldn't find Bluetooth option. Please guide me as Bluetooth is very much necessary for me.

Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004 cd0cc2d0-524c-488f-a766-6bb256fd9d22?upload=true.jpg Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004 0e8ccaad-aeed-4006-b91a-9045796ff5fb?upload=true.jpg

:)

SrujanKalavagunta, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004

1. Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004 - Similar Threads - Missing Bluetooth option

2. After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10: Hello, After recent KB4023057 update Bluetooth option from Windows 10 went missing.I tried to update/reinstall the drivers from device manager, uninstalled the bluetooth drivers with installation files deleted.Restarted the Bluetooth Support Services from Services with WWan...
  3. After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10: Hello, After recent KB4023057 update Bluetooth option from Windows 10 went missing.I tried to update/reinstall the drivers from device manager, uninstalled the bluetooth drivers with installation files deleted.Restarted the Bluetooth Support Services from Services with WWan...
  4. Bluetooth option missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth option missing.: My computer always had bluetooth. This morning O tried connecting my bluetooth earphones, but it kept saying failed. I restarted my computer, than all of a sudden, bluetooth was gone. Check the device manager, Intel driver is missing. Tried running a troubleshoot, but it says...
  5. Bluetooth and Wifi drivers missing after Windows 10 Home 2004 update

Bluetooth and Wifi drivers missing after Windows 10 Home 2004 update: Samsung Galaxy Book 12”, 2-in-1 PC MODEL NUMBER: SM-W727VZKBVZW I recently updated my system to the latest version - Windows 10 Home 2004 update. Not too long after the update was completed, I continued to use my system as normal when all of a sudden the Bluetooth...
  6. No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

No Bluetooth after 2004 Update: Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?...
  7. No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Support
    No Bluetooth after 2004 Update: Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?...
  8. Windows 2004 Windows Update missing some Advance options.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 2004 Windows Update missing some Advance options.: I updated my laptop to Windows Pro 2004 Build 19041.264 with the Update Assistance and all went well. But in the Windows Update Advanced Options I am missing the Defer Update options. Is this the new look or is mine broken? I checked the registry and those items are missing....
  9. Windows 2004 Windows Update missing some Advance options.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 2004 Windows Update missing some Advance options.: I updated my laptop to Windows Pro 2004 Build 19041.264 with the Update Assistance and all went well. But in the Windows Update Advanced Options I am missing the Defer Update options. Is this the new look or is mine broken? I checked the registry and those items are missing....
  10. Missing Bluetooth after windows update

Missing Bluetooth after windows update: Hi, can you please help me I have looked for and tried everything that I can find to reinstall Bluetooth on my computer. I had it before updates were installed. Now there is not even an icon in the device manager. My computer is an HP elite desktop 64 bit running Windows pro....