Windows 10: Missing "bookmark this page" option

Discus and support Missing "bookmark this page" option in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I tried to bookmark an article to save for later, but when I opened that tab, the Bookmark this page" option was missing. How can I get it back or... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ladyovr60, May 12, 2018.

1. ladyovr60 Win User

Missing "bookmark this page" option

I tried to bookmark an article to save for later, but when I opened that tab, the Bookmark this page" option was missing.
    How can I get it back or manually add it?

:)

ladyovr60, May 12, 2018
  2. twozero3 Win User

E6 no option to delete saved bookmarks

To delete a bookmark, make a long press on the touch screen on the boomark you want to delete in the bookmarks list. That will bring up a menu on which "delete" is an option.

If there is a way to do this from the keypad I haven't found it yet.

You can delete all of the preset bookmarks apart from "Here and now"

twozero3, May 16, 2018
  3. kaaremi Win User
    E7 bookmarks as start page in browser?

Nokia E7 has several shortcomings with the browser

• When zooming in text, the browser can't adjust the lines to the screen width requiring to scroll the text horizontally;
    • In the previous version it was dead easy to defince Bookmarks as the Home page. That should be restored;
    • The default bwowser doesn't work when an application launches the browser (e.g. try to follow a link from dTack).

kaaremi, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Missing "bookmark this page" option

1. Missing "bookmark this page" option - Similar Threads - Missing bookmark page

2. Sign in page is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in page is missing: I dont know what happen but my sign in page is missing and I cant get into my desktop. It is working yesterday and now I need to go to use my computer for my work but the sign in page is missing. I have only the mountains and time without any buttons to click. I tried ctrl...
  3. Sign in page is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in page is missing: I dont know what happen but my sign in page is missing and I cant get into my desktop. It is working yesterday and now I need to go to use my computer for my work but the sign in page is missing. I have only the mountains and time without any buttons to click. I tried ctrl...
  4. bookmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bookmarks: Where are my bookmarks stored and how do Isave them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bookmarks/e4ae1d3c-7fda-4068-b478-2bbc610e8341
  5. Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bookmarks: Yesterday several of my bookmarks stopped working. They all had a symbol like a football next to them as well as the name of the bookmark. I had done a clean up and that is when this happened probably the ones I had used most recently. How do I reinstate them?...
  6. Bookmarks

Bookmarks: I have EDGE on PC and recently on android. I have turned sync ON, but android EDGE does not show my PC EDGE bookmarks. Is there a way or should I use CHROME instead? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bookmarks/3b2be22f-2e36-4243-ad5f-46a9dca34909
  7. bookmarks

in Windows 10 Customization
    bookmarks: My bookmark file folders have disappeared. I use these a great deal and do not want to lose all the information I have collected over 10+ years. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
  8. Missing Options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Missing Options: I recently recovered my PC and wiped everything, now I'm trying to change my power plan and found that the only one is balanced. Before I wiped my PC I had Power Saver and High Performance. Those are now missing and it doesn't even display the "show additional options"...
  9. Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons

Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons: I have the same bookmarks synced across all my browsers and edge is the only that doesn't show any of the icons of the websites that I have bookmarked. Clicking on them doesn't update the icon, and neither does clearing the history / cache. Is there an easy solution aside...
  10. Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks: After downloading windows ten I am having problems with bookmarks. 1. I have an older version of my previous bookmarks. 2. New websites cannot be saved to bookmarks Help please.*Biggrin 48803