Windows 10: Missing "bookmark this page" option

Discus and support Missing "bookmark this page" option in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I tried to bookmark an article to save for later, but when I opened that tab, the Bookmark this page" option was missing. How can I get it back or... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ladyovr60, May 12, 2018.

1. ladyovr60 Win User

Missing "bookmark this page" option

I tried to bookmark an article to save for later, but when I opened that tab, the Bookmark this page" option was missing.
    How can I get it back or manually add it?

:)

ladyovr60, May 12, 2018
  2. twozero3 Win User

E6 no option to delete saved bookmarks

To delete a bookmark, make a long press on the touch screen on the boomark you want to delete in the bookmarks list. That will bring up a menu on which "delete" is an option.

If there is a way to do this from the keypad I haven't found it yet.

You can delete all of the preset bookmarks apart from "Here and now"

twozero3, May 16, 2018
  3. kaaremi Win User
    E7 bookmarks as start page in browser?

Nokia E7 has several shortcomings with the browser

• When zooming in text, the browser can't adjust the lines to the screen width requiring to scroll the text horizontally;
    • In the previous version it was dead easy to defince Bookmarks as the Home page. That should be restored;
    • The default bwowser doesn't work when an application launches the browser (e.g. try to follow a link from dTack).

kaaremi, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Missing "bookmark this page" option

1. Missing "bookmark this page" option - Similar Threads - Missing bookmark page

2. Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons: I have the same bookmarks synced across all my browsers and edge is the only that doesn't show any of the icons of the websites that I have bookmarked. Clicking on them doesn't update the icon, and neither does clearing the history / cache. Is there an easy solution aside...
  3. Missing sleep option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing sleep option: So I reinstalled windows on my computer because my PC won't boot into it with the fixes I tried. After the reinstall I do not have the option to put the computer into sleep mode. I only have hibernate....
  4. Missing Icons in Start Page

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Icons in Start Page: When I boot my Windows 10 Home Edition (64 bit) of Microsoft the startpage misses sometimes icons (replaced by a generic icon) but the link is still there and the apps opens when clicked upon the generic icon. I must admit: I have a lot op icons (small) on my startpage: plus...
  5. Missing power options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing power options: I apparently have Fast Startup enabled after upgrading to Win10. I would like to turn it off so I am not automatically logged on when I power up. (We don't have the IDs password protected on this desktop PC.) There are very simple instructions given in a TenForums tutorial,...
  6. Missing power options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing power options: Oi! I had problems with my power options, in both Windows 8.1 as well as Windows 10 (clean install). I just have the balansed power mode set, but I would like to have performance enabled. Do you guys know of any way of enabling it? Here's a screenshot of my power options:...
  7. Power options missing High Performance option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power options missing High Performance option: Surface 3. Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, version 1709 Build 16299.192 Cannot find the High Performance option under Power Options. [img] I used registry editing: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power Changed CsEnabled key value from 1 to 0. Did...
  8. Missing Tiles Option

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Tiles Option: I have a folder named My CD's, which has over 2600 sub folders. I want to set the View globally for all the subfolders to Tiles, but there is no option to do so in the View tab. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem. 106979
  9. Sleep option is missing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep option is missing: Windows 10 HOME, build 16299.192 Sleep option is missing under Power Options. I might be able to fix the doing a system image restore. But would like to know if there is a better way. [img] [img] 103026
  10. Power Options missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Options missing: I am having difficulty with Windows 10 shutdown. There is no power options in shutdown from Start Alt- f 10 does not show the options listed in winnows key sh9ortcuts Hovering the mouse at the lower right of the screen does not produce shutdown options The computer is HP...