Missing "bookmark this page" option

Discus and support Missing "bookmark this page" option in Browsers and Email on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I tried to bookmark an article to save for later, but when I opened that tab, the Bookmark this page" option was missing. How can I get it back or... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ladyovr60, May 13, 2018.

1. ladyovr60 Win User

I tried to bookmark an article to save for later, but when I opened that tab, the Bookmark this page" option was missing.
    How can I get it back or manually add it?

:)

2. twozero3 Win User

E6 no option to delete saved bookmarks

To delete a bookmark, make a long press on the touch screen on the boomark you want to delete in the bookmarks list. That will bring up a menu on which "delete" is an option.

If there is a way to do this from the keypad I haven't found it yet.

You can delete all of the preset bookmarks apart from "Here and now"

3. kaaremi Win User
    E7 bookmarks as start page in browser?

Nokia E7 has several shortcomings with the browser

• When zooming in text, the browser can't adjust the lines to the screen width requiring to scroll the text horizontally;
    • In the previous version it was dead easy to defince Bookmarks as the Home page. That should be restored;
    • The default bwowser doesn't work when an application launches the browser (e.g. try to follow a link from dTack).

Thema:

Missing "bookmark this page" option

Missing "bookmark this page" option - Similar Threads - Missing bookmark page

Forum Date

temporary internet files missing

temporary internet files missing: how do I get the 'temporary internet files' 'view files' option to display all of the files accessed. 108964
Browsers and Email Apr 29, 2018

Missing History.

Missing History.: should say first of all that I am using Windows 10 on an MS Lumia 550 cell phone. I am posting so that someone maybe able to explain why my Edge browser listings have disappeared and for some reason current browsing isn't leaving a trace of any site or page,the other 3...
Browsers and Email Jan 16, 2018

Bug Outlook 2016 / 365 IMAP - missing mail in Inbox - Fixed

Bug Outlook 2016 / 365 IMAP - missing mail in Inbox - Fixed: Hi folks sometimes you get when using IMAP missing mail on some accounts in the Inbox if you have several accounts in Outlook 2016/365. The mail can be seen in the Inbox on other devices say phones etc. Bug doesn't appear I'm told on GMAIL but can when you use ISP mail...
Browsers and Email Jan 15, 2018

Outlook 2007 Index files missing

Outlook 2007 Index files missing: Hello. I need help your help with Outlook 2007 running on Windows 10. The problem is that the index files under search options are missing therefore not being able to index. I've tried below mentioned with no luck. Please help as I need to fix this asap. Thank you. Rebuild...
Browsers and Email Dec 20, 2017

IE 11 missing tabs

IE 11 missing tabs: I have a weird situation. When I have IE 11 with multiple tabs opened and pull one of them off to a second monitor it looses it's tabs. IE 11 never did that in Windows 7. I have another coworker whose IE does the same. Odd. What's the deal and how do I fix that? 98683
Browsers and Email Nov 21, 2017

Missing Favourites Folder in IE 11

Missing Favourites Folder in IE 11: Some time ago I created a folder in Favourites in IE 11 with many useful links stored in it. I have many folders in Favourites and a number of these have sub folders. I cannot now find this folder. I have been through all my folders but still cannot find the missing folder. I...
Browsers and Email Sep 24, 2017

Can't get favorites from edge to chrome, and missing drop-down menus

Can't get favorites from edge to chrome, and missing drop-down menus: Things arent the way it says when I look it up, get more confused. Had IE, tried Edge, wasnt crazy about it, now did Chrome for default browser. Also, no longer have the words at upper left with drop down menus.....the file/edit/view/tools/help, etc? 92954
Browsers and Email Sep 7, 2017

Missing email

Missing email: I had two emails and an email is missing after a reinstall, when I go to add contact and enter the email address it says I already have one with the same name but I cannot see where I can make it appear again alongside my main email. I have my microsoft account email and...
Browsers and Email Sep 2, 2017

Missing email

Missing email: I used to have two emails and I have an email that is missing after a reinstall, when I go to add contact and enter the email address it says I already have one with the same name but I cannot see where I can make it appear again alongside my main email. I have my microsoft...
Browsers and Email Sep 2, 2017

Missing mobile links

Missing mobile links: I have an MS Lumia 550 mobile and my problem is with Edge browser I have lost the Fav's list under the History icon, the Reading lists & Downloads are okay as for the considerable number of links I'm lost any help would be great. Thank you. Paul. 91873
Browsers and Email Aug 21, 2017
Missing "bookmark this page" option solved